A brief history of Cole Sprouse’s past relationships and the famous women he’s dated

How did I forget he dated Victoria Justice?

Fans probably know Cole Sprouse from his roles on Disney Channel’s The Suite Life on Deck and Netflix’s Riverdale. However over the years, being a Disney kid, he’s been linked to several famous faces who we all watched growing up.

Prior to his long-term relationship with Riverdale actress, Lili Reinhart, Cole has been linked to Victoria Justice, Katelyn Pippy and Alyson Stoner in the past amongst others. Here’s a brief history of Cole Sprouse’s dating history.

Alyson Stoner

Okay typically a dating history wouldn’t start this early but because Cole Sprouse is a child actor he is different. In 2004 Cole referred to Alyson Stoner as his girlfriend during an interview with Access Hollywood. Years later Alyson, who was a Camp Rock star, spoke about their relationship in a podcast. They were eleven at the time and she said she remembered Cole breaking up with her saying: “It’s not going to work out.”

Victoria Justice

After Victoria Justice appeared on an episode of The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, she and Cole dated. It was reported that Victoria may have been Cole’s first kiss and it was on-screen as well.

Katelyn Pippy

Katelyn Pippy and Cole were rumoured to be dating back in 2009 after they reportedly had a sling on the set of Suite Life.

Bree Morgan

Between 2013 and 2015 Cole Sprouse dated his classmate from NYU, Bree Morgan. They never officially confirmed their relationship but Cole posted PDA-filled photos of the rumoured couple on his social media.

Lili Reinhart

Actress Lili Reinhart and Cole were off-and-on until they officially broke up in 2023. A source told Page Six: “Cole and Lili split before the pandemic hit, and have been quarantining separately. They remain good friends.”

Cole and Lili met on the set of Riverdale in 2016 and they started dating in 2017. In August 2020, Cole confirmed via Instagram that the pair had split months before. He said: “Lili and I initially split in January this year, deciding to more permanently split in March. What an incredible experience I had, I’ll always feel lucky and cherish that I had the chance to fall in love. I wish her nothing but the utmost love and happiness moving forward. All I’ll say about it, anything else you hear doesn’t matter.”

Reiña Silva

Reiña Silva and Cole were reportedly photographed holding hands during a dinner date according to The New York Post. The couple were first spotted packing on the PDA in October 2020. The former Disney Channel star and model were hugging during an outing in Vancouver according to photos obtained by Just Jared.

Ari Fournier

Ari Fournier and Cole Sprouse are currently dating and have been since January 2021. The pair were first spotted by photographers in Canada back in March 2023 but recently celebrated two years together earlier this year.

In March 2023 on the Call Her Daddy podcast, Cole said: “The current relationship I am in has woken me up to what real compatibility and trust looks like in a way that I’ve never had before.”