moon phase soulmate trend TikTok

This moon phase TikTok trend will tell you if your partner is your actual soulmate or not

This is so cute

TikTok users are going wild for the moon phase soulmate trend which involves matching up the moon phase from when you were born with your partner’s to see how well they fit. The new trend is seeing people sharing videos of two moon phases coming together. Here’s everything we know about the moon phase soulmate trend from TikTok and how you can do it yourself.

Here’s how to do the moon phase soulmate trend from TikTok

Okay so if your mood and your partner’s moon successfully blend into a full moon then you are ultimate soulmates. Here’s how you can do the moon phase soulmate TikTok trend:

• Go to the moonphases website

• Enter in your birthday and then tap the corresponding date on the calendar

• Screenshot the moon phase above and then crop it to however you want

• Repeat the process but instead of your birthday add your partner’s information

• Crop their moon phase picture to be the same size as yours

• You need the CapCut app so download that as well if you don’t have it already

• Go onto TikTok and find a video doing the soulmate trend with the CapCut template

• Click “CapCut try this template” and then “Use template in CapCut”

• Once you’re in CapCut tap “use template”

• From your photo album select your two images of the mood and then “preview”

• You’ll then be able to edit the text to change it to your and your partner’s birthdays

• Click “Add sound in TikTok” to export it

@erixa_48

Replying to @twilightrain moon phase soulmates tutorial 🌗🌒#moonsoulmates #CapCut #moon #greenscreenvideo

♬ original sound – Erica

Now you should know if your partner is your soulmate or not based on a TikTok trend!! It’s completely backed by science obviously.