Netflix We Have a Ghost cast

Here’s where you recognise the cast of Netflix’s new comedy We Have a Ghost from

David Harbour is in it? Okay I’ll watch x

We Have a Ghost is Netflix’s latest comedy film and it follows a family who find out their house is haunted and they become social media sensations. However, when they uncover the truth of the haunting, they become the targets “of a shadowy government agency”.

The cast of We Have a Ghost is Hollywood and rising star royalty, with some who are very well known in the Netflix universe. Here’s where you recognise the cast of Netflix’s We Have a Ghost from:

David Harbour – Ernest

Netflix We Have a Ghost cast

via Netflix

David Harbour stars as Ernest, the ghost haunting Kevin’s family. This isn’t David’s first Netflix rodeo as he is extremely well known for his role in Stranger Things. David also starred in the 2021 Black Widow Movie and most recently he was Santa in Violent Night.

The actor has been married to music star Lily Allen since 2020 and they recently did a house tour with Architectural Digest, showing off their stunning Brooklyn Townhouse and everyone definitely felt envy brewing inside them.

Jahi Di’Allo Winston – Kevin

Netflix We Have a Ghost cast

via Netflix

Jahi Di’Allo Winston stars as Kevin in We Have a Ghost who becomes internet famous due to his haunted house. The 19-year-old has a pretty impressive resume and similarly to David Harbour, has already been part of a Netflix production.

Jahi starred as Luke O’Neil in the Netflix drama Everything Sucks in 2018. Since then, Jahi has been in Charm City Kings, My Spy and The Upside. In 2020, Jahi was nominated for the BET YoungStars Award as well as the NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Breakthrough Role in a Motion Picture.

Isabella Russo – Joy

Netflix We Have a Ghost cast

via Netflix

Joy is Kevin’s friend in We Have a Ghost and she is played by Isabella Russo. Isabella made her Broadway debut as Summer in the musical adaptation of School of Rock. We Have a Ghost will be Isabella’s film debut.

Tig Notaro – Dr. Leslie Monroe

via Netflix

Dr. Leslie Monroe is played by comedian Tig Notaro who is best known for her roles in One Mississippi, Arm of the Dead and Instant Family. Tig recently starred in the romantic comedy Your Place or Mine on Netflix, starring Ashton Kutcher and Reese Witherspoon.

Erica Ash – Melanie

via Netflix

Erica Ash stars as Melanie in We Have a Ghost and is best known for being a cast member on the sketch show MADtv. Over the years, Melanie has starred in a number of TV shows and movies including Survivor’s Remorse, Scary Movie 5 and In Contempt.

Jennifer Coolidge – Judy

via Netflix

Hollywood royalty Jennifer Coolidge is another addition to the We Have a Ghost cast. Jennifer plays Judy, a TV medium who gets in touch with Kevin’s family after their video goes viral online. Jennifer has been in a pretty much every TV sitcom, comedy movie and romantic comedy there is.

Jennifer is probably best known for her role in the Legally Blonde and American Pie movies. She has recently been on everyone’s minds after season two of The White Lotus aired. She has also been in 2 Broke Girls, The Watcher and Shotgun Wedding.

Anthony Mackie – Frank

via Netflix

Marvel superstar Anthony Mackie stars as Frank, Kevin’s dad who puts their video online. Anthony is best known for his role as Falcon in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. He made his film debut in 2002 alongside Eminem in 8 Mile.

Alongside Marvel movies, Anthony has starred in Black Mirror, The Banker and Altered Carbon. Anthony was married for four years from 2014 to 2018 to Sheletta Chapital and they have four children together.

Faith Ford – Barbara

Barbara is the realtor who tricks the family into buying the haunted house. She is played by Faith Ford, who viewers will recognise from the sitcom Murphy Brown as Corky Sherwood. Faith has also starred in Hope & Faith, Mom’s on Strike and the 2011 movie Escapee.

Niles Fitch – Fulton

Netflix We Have a Ghost cast

via Netflix

Niles Fitch stars as Fulton in We Have a Ghost. Viewers will recognise Niles from This Is Us, as he portrayed the younger Randall Pearson in flashbacks in the heartbreaking TV show. Niles also starred in Disney’s Secret Society of Second-Born Royals, The Fallout and Mized-ish.

We Have a Ghost is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.