Love Island 2023 movie night

Movie night is returning to Love Island tonight and it looks like absolute chaos

Show Olivia forgetting Kai’s name!!

Love Island 2023 viewers have been waiting for movie night ever since the show began and it is finally making a comeback to the villa.

The movie night challenge was first introduced in 2021, and exposed the Islanders of their partner’s wrongdoings when they thought no one was watching.

When Casa Amor kicked off and Olivia forgot Kai’s name, everyone wanted the movie night to begin and Love Island has finally given viewers what they have been waiting for. In a tweet after last night’s episode, the Love Island Twitter account shared the exciting news with fans and said: “Tomorrow night”, followed up by the side eye and popcorn emoji.

Love Island 2023 movie night

via ITV

ITV has confirmed the news and has revealed some of the moments that are about to go down. In a statement, it said: “Later that afternoon, Ron receives a shock text message, sending a flurry of activity through the villa. Ron reads aloud, ‘Islanders, it’s time to get glam hit the red carpet and grab some popcorn as tonight it’s movie night. #Blockbuster #ThrillerInTheVilla.'”

The villa is visibly shocked by the text and Tanya screams “no”, prompting Shaq to ask her if there anything she wants to tell him.

During movie night, the girls get to answer the first question and can pick the first film. They are met with the options of Free Willy-Y, The Fast and the Curious and No Time to Kai.

Love Island 2023 continues at 9pm on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.