Ranked: How long the poshos of Love Island actually lasted in the villa

Farmer Will, I fear your days are numbered

Every year, Love Island chucks a couple of token poshos into the cast, and every year they are dangerously unsuccessful and get dumped within a matter of days. And now, we’ve had the *shocking* news that farmer Will is vulnerable, and could be chucked from the villa before the week ends. Yikes.

It really is a tale as old as time. But to prove the point even further, here is a detailed rundown of some of the poshest Islanders there have ever been, and just how long it was before they were handed their marching orders.

Chuggs Wallis – Two days

The poshos of Love Island and how long they lasted in the villa

via ITV

Kicking us off is the truly tragic story of Chuggs Wallis, gone too soon. We had such high hopes for the posh-boy bucket hat seller, but he stepped into the 2021 villa and was dumped before he had time to unpack. He was arguably the poshest of all the Love Island 2021 contestants – with his posh boy nickname, being from Surrey AND he went to Brookes. We had him for a short but sweet two days.

Ollie Williams – Three days

via ITV

2020 winter contestant Ollie Williams dramatically quit the show after just three days. He was our posh RoHo student and rugby captain who went on Love Island, and left just as quickly. He arrived on day one and on day three said he was leaving because he’s still in love with his ex. Tragic, but it all happened conveniently when pictures of him out hunting resurfaced.

Charlie Frederick – Five days

via ITV

Charlie Frederick must be at least a little bit posh, because after going on Love Island he became a cast member of Made in Chelsea. Which isn’t bad considering he wasn’t even in the villa for a week.

Priya Gopaldas – Eight days

via ITV

Priya was a late arrival in Love Island 2021, told everyone she would *finally* bring some “intelligent” chat to the villa, and announced she fancies Boris Johnson. Are we meant to be surprised she was dumped after just over a week?

Charlie Radnedge – Eight days

via ITV

Charlie was the resident posh boy of the 2022 villa. Well, “resident” might be a push, because he barely got his feet under the table. He’s mates with loads of the Made in Chelsea cast, went to private school and is a rugby boy. It’s basically a recipe for a short tenor in the villa, which actually turned out to be a fleeting eight days.

Antigoni Buxton – Eight days

via ITV

Antigoni arrived, and left, at exactly the same time as Charlie Radnedge. 2022 had a revolving door system with its posh Islanders, it would seem. Antigoni was raised in a fancy suburb of north London, and headed straight back there after just eight days in the villa. Fun fact: She also has loads of celeb pals and her mum was a presenter on GB News.

Charlie Brake – 17 days

via ITV

Charlie Brake is hands down the king of Love Island poshos. He’s literally a millionaire, and said his family company was worth £400million. However, according to The Telegraph, Brakes was sold to the US food company Sysco Corporation from Bain Capital Private Equity for £2.2billion – so he’s sold himself a little short there.

He entered the 2018 villa being referred to as a “socialite” from Chelsea, which says it all really. He made it for just over two weeks. Not bad, tbf.

Eyal Booker – 24 days

via ITV

Eyal oozed posh. Whether that be his totally relaxed, just finished my gap yah after uni vibe, or the fact he actually said “rah” in the Beach Hut that one time. He seemed to slip through the net and stayed in the villa for over three weeks, but we won’t forget the un-ironic “rah” incident.

Hugo Hammond – 38 days

via ITV

Hugo Hammond is the main anomaly in this list. For some reason we put up with him making friends for most of the 2021 season. Hugo went to Brookes, and PSA, whilst he was in the villa a bunch of his friends at uni spoke to the press, and one said Hugo was “just a posh knobhead.” Nice.

Love Island 2023 continues at 9pm on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.