Antigoni Love Island life

Inside Antigoni’s boujie London life: Huge house, celeb pals and a mum on GB News

I am looking *respectfully* at her dad’s bodybuilding pictures

Is your For You Page being haunted by a song being rammed down your gob by a curly blonde girl with an average vocal? You got got Antigonied, my friend. Since Antigoni Buxton got dumped from the Love Island villa, she’s been busy. Busy making music. Busy hanging out with Jacques. Busy pushing dance trends to us on TikTok. And busy proving to everyone that she did NOT photoshop her derriere in *that* picture with Laura Whitmore! But who is the fabled Antigoni Buxton from Love Island and what kind of life does she lead now she’s out of the villa… And what kind of life did our curly queen have before?

She was raised in a posh suburb of North London

Antigoni Buxton was brought up in East Finchley in a house that looks, well, massive. It has what looks to be a sauna and an ice bath in the back garden, so make of that what you will. She studied at Woodhouse College.

A young Antigoni with her dad on holiday shows she was brunette back in the day! Her dad’s Insta also gives us a glimpse at the Buxton family’s house and it looks a little bit unreal.

Huge wows at both the garden and the dog to be honest. Antigoni still lives at home with her family.

Antigoni’s mum is a presenter on GB News

Antigoni is the daughter of Tonia Buxton. Tonia was mostly known initially for being a TV chef and author on cooking. She presented My Greek Kitchen and My Cypriot Kitchen, and has released a number of books in the same vein. More recently however she has found herself as a regular on GB News – mostly on there to share her views as an opponent of Covid restrictions. In December 2021, she said she’d rather go to prison than follow restrictions anymore and that she would not be told how to live her life.

Her Instagram is filled with pictures of her hanging out with a jumble sale of celebs, ranging from Lizzie Cundy to Beverly Knight.

Her dad is an architect and runs care homes – and loves the gym

Paul Buxton is well and truly stacked. He’s always in the gym on Insta and has pictures and videos of himself working out with Antigoni, who he calls his gym partner. He works as an architect and runs care homes for people with special needs.

Full family holidays

The Buxton brood are away a lot as a full family – here they are in Athens looking a bit stunning if we’re being honest.

Okay, so … Antigoni’s music career

Antigoni entered the Love Island villa telling the world she’s a singer/songwriter. She already had a few songs out, all released under the label Sirena Records. Sirena Records is filed on the government’s Companies House with only one officer and director: Antigoni Buxton. With this, we can assume she self funds her music career.

Antigoni contacted The Tab and confirmed she set up the label – and she did so using money from her previous record deal with Island Records. She ended up having to leave Island after the man who signed her left the company.

However, Antigoni did post these pictures of her at Universal Music Group. Could she have just signed a new record deal? She’ll be sure to announce it on socials sometime soon if that’s the case. Wishing her more luck than Jesy Nelson’s recent endeavours.

Celeb pals

Both before and after her time on Love Island, Antigoni Buxton lived a life where she has rubbed shoulders with celeb pals – recently pictured with the likes of Aitch, Chunkz and Roman Kemp.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.