These are the biggest Love Island 2022 post villa transformations

The Islanders are definitely embracing their new glam lifestyles

When the show ends, Islanders have a huge transition process which sees them go from normal people who just happen to be ridiculously good looking and entered a dating show, to fully fledged reality stars and influencers. The cast of Love Island 2022 have successfully stepped into the era of their post villa transformations, and are now glam all day, every day.

If you thought the Islanders last year had huge transformations before they entered the villa, just you wait and see what they look like post Love Island 2022. It’s wall to wall wows. They’ve touched down in the UK, headed straight to salons and hired makeup artists and glam teams, and never looked back. Here are the biggest post Love Island 2022 transformations, as the cast embrace their newfound fame.

Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu

The biggest post villa before and after transformations from the cast of Love Island 2022

via ITV / Instagram @ekinsuofficial

If you thought Ekin-Su was going to leave that villa and do anything but go full-scale celeb mode, you are a FOOL. These days, she spends every day with a glam team getting ready for TV appearances and photo shoots. Nothing but respect.

Paige Thorne

via ITV / Instagram @paigethornex

UK hunny bun Paige looks totally different already. She’s been making TV appearances, and in a recent post thanked a team of makeup artists for getting her ready to go on Lorraine. On the flip side, she’s also been rinsed recently for posting a video leaving the hairdressers of herself having a meltdown, saying her stylist left her looking like Lord Farquaad from Shrek.

Yikes.

Indiyah Polack

via ITV / Instagram @indiyahhp

There’s no other way to describe Indiyah’s life right now other than saying she is thriving. After the villa. confirmed two brand deals back to back, first announcing she’s partnered up with Boots UK and is now a beauty ambassador and then less than 24 hours later saying she’s working with PrettyLittleThing. She is the first ever ambassador for PrettyLittleThing’s Marketplace, in a deal which is reportedly worth six figures. She’s signed a one year contract and will star in a TV advert to promote the resale platform.

Plus, she’s now the new host of the Love Island podcast! I’m obsessed.

Danica Taylor

via ITV

Our girl Danica is in MAGAZINES. She left the villa, did an OK! Magazine shoot and interview with Jamie, and then the two announced they’d split up.

She doesn’t look too phased by the breakup though, she’s out here doing sponsored Instagram posts and going to swanky evening events at rooftop bars with brands. This is exactly what Danica went on Love Island for.

Tasha Ghouri

via ITV / Instagram @tashaghouri

Our girl Tasha looks absolutely incredible. Her and Andrew are the best couple ever, seriously making us question how they only came fourth. Plus, Tasha has been announced as the first ever pre-loved ambassador for eBay. Her Instagram posts are back to back pictures of her ready for events and going on date nights, and I really am here for it. I need to know who does her hair and styling these days, immediately.

Antigoni Buxton

Antigoni has gone all pop star now, FYI. Scroll through the carousel post above to see her getting papped.

Andrew Le Page

via ITV / Instagram @andrewlepage

I’m not sure if we just didn’t notice it that much when he was in the villa, but Andrew looks SO good since he’s left? He’s incredible? It might just be because him and Tasha are the best couple ever now too, but seriously Andrew appreciation is at an all time high.

Coco Lodge

via ITV / Instagram @coco_lodge

Casa Amor legend Coco looks completely different from her days in the villa already. She’s teased a photo shoot on Instagram, working with a photographer who states they specialise in “fashion/glam”. Yep, that’s the vibe Coco is living these days.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.