These are the biggest post villa transformations from Love Islanders ever

That post Love Island glow is real

Everyone knows the Love Island cast members undergo some pretty wild changes before they enter the villa. But what about the Love Island transformations after the villa?

Contestants such as Megan Barton-Hanson, Olivia Attwood and Laura Anderson are well known for getting work done. And it’s not only the girls, the boys go into full scale celeb and influencer makeover mode the second they leave the villa doors too.

From glistening teeth jobs, to surgery and having a different hair colour each week – here are the most dramatic Love Island transformations from all of the old Islanders, since their time in the villa.

Jessica Hayes

Image may contain: Love Island transformations, Love Island, 2015, series one, Jessica Hayes, then, now, before, after, plastic, cosmetic, surgery, filler, lips, boob job, veneers, teeth, glow up, change, Woman, Selfie, Portrait, Photo, Photography, Female, Furniture, Chair, Smile, Face, Person, Human

ITV / Instagram @jessicahayesx_

Jessica Hayes won series one of Love Island back in 2015. Since the villa she has completely changed her look. She’s ditched the red hair and her eyebrows and lips are a lot fuller. She’s also got engaged and had a baby since!!

Max Morley

Image may contain: Love Island transformations, Love Island, 2015, series one, Max Morley, then, now, before, after, plastic, cosmetic, surgery, filler, lips, boob job, veneers, teeth, glow up, change, Face, Man, Human, Person

ITV / Instagram @maxmorley77

Since winning Love Island in 2015, Max Morley has learned how to use a comb!!!

Hannah Elizabeth

Image may contain: Love Island transformations, Love Island, 2015, series one, Hannah Elizabeth, then, now, before, after, plastic, cosmetic, surgery, filler, lips, boob job, veneers, teeth, glow up, change, Photo, Portrait, Photography, Smile, Female, Hair, Human, Face, Person

ITV / Instagram @hannahelizinsta

Glamour model Hannah Elizabeth admitted to splashing out £15,000 on two boob jobs, lip fillers and Botox before the Love Island villa. So as far as transformations go, hers was definitely pre her rise to fame. She has tried blue and brown hair since the villa, but the signature blonde always creeps back.

Josh Ritchie

Image may contain: Love Island transformations, Love Island, 2015, series one, Josh Ritchie, then, now, before, after, plastic, cosmetic, surgery, filler, lips, boob job, veneers, teeth, glow up, change, Face, Clothing, Apparel, Man, Human, Person

ITV / Instagram @joshuaritchie1

Josh Ritchie looked so young when he was in the Love Island series one villa, so it’s no surprise he’s changed a lot since then. He’s nailed the regional boy look.

Cara De La Hoyde

ITV / Instagram @cara_delahoyde

Cara De La Hoyde won the show in 2016. Since then she’s married Nathan, who she left the villa with, and they’ve had a son together.

Olivia Buckland

via Instagram @oliviadbowen

Since appearing on the show in 2016, Olivia Buckland has majorly glammed up. She’s married Alex Bowen and it shows – that is the completing Love Island glow right there. The couple have just welcomed their first baby together.

Kady McDermott

Image may contain: Love Island transformations, Love Island, 2016, series two, Kady McDermott, then, now, before, after, plastic, cosmetic, surgery, filler, lips, boob job, veneers, teeth, glow up, change, Woman, Portrait, Photography, Photo, Dating, Vacation, Female, Skin, Smile, Swimwear, Bikini, Face, Clothing, Apparel, Human, Person

ITV / Instagram @kadymcdermott

Kady McDermott was on Love Island in 2016. Since then she has admitted to having cosmetic surgery. She’s had a boob job, lip fillers and veneers on her teeth.

Rykard Jenkins

ITV / Instagram @rykardjenkins

Rykard Jenkins was one of the henchest Love Island contestants ever. He still is now, just with much better hair.

Amber Davies

ITV / Instagram @amb_d

Amber Davies looks completely different to when she won Love Island in 2017. She’s changed her hair a few times, phased out her thinner eyebrows and her lips appear fuller. The only cosmetic surgery she has admitted to is having her ears pinned back.

Chris Hughes

Image may contain: Love Island transformations, Love Island, 2017, series three, Chris Hughes, then, now, before, after, plastic, cosmetic, surgery, filler, lips, boob job, veneers, teeth, glow up, change, Necklace, Jewelry, Head, Portrait, Photography, Photo, Plant, Advertisement, Collage, Poster, Man, Face, Apparel, Clothing, Overcoat, Coat, Suit, Human, Person, Tie, Accessory, Accessories

ITV / Instagram @chrishughesofficial

Chris Hughes was fit when he was on Love Island in 2017 but now, wow. He’s grown out of the baby face and his facial hair has improved tenfold.

Olivia Attwood

ITV / Instagram @oliviajade_attwood

Ok, Olivia Attwood looks totally different from when she was on Love Island. She’s openly admitted to having surgery done since appearing on the show in 2017. She’s had lip filler and filler under her eyes. She said she’s been having filler for years, but has before taken it “too far” and had some of it removed after the procedure. However she is said to be “excited” to have more work in the future. She has also had a boob job, and was pictured on Instagram in a huge chin strap, having something done on her face.

Montana Brown

ITV / Instagram @montanarosebrown1

Montana Brown with blonde hair is not the same Montana that used to eat snacks all the time on Love Island 2017. This is an impressive glow up to say the least.

Harley Judge

ITV / Instagram @harley_judge

Since being on the show in 2017 I think you can tell what the biggest change with Harley is. He’s, um, huge?!

Dani Dyer

The biggest transformations of Love Island cast members ever

ITV / Instagram @danidyerxx

Love Island 2018 winner, Dani Dyer, is literally a millionaire now. It’s no wonder she’s looking more and more like a celeb each day. She pays a lot more for her hair now, that’s for sure. She’s also publicly said she gets lip fillers. But the most significant change to her now is her baby!! Oh and she’s fully blonde now, instead of her red hair in the villa.

Jack Fincham

via Instagram @jack_charlesf

Call the police because Jack Fincham is now a lil bit fit and I don’t know what to do. Jack has had veneers since the villa and it shows, his teeth are blinding.

Laura Anderson

ITV / Instagram @lauranderson1x

Laura Anderson had one of the wildest pre Love Island transformations ever. And since being in the villa, it hasn’t stopped. She’s ditched her long, blonde hair and has had some more cosmetic surgery. Laura has had work done on her face including fillers to her lips, face and around her cheekbones.

Megan Barton-Hanson

ITV / Instagram @meganbartonhanson_

Megan Barton-Hanson had one of the most insane pre Love Island transformations in history. What’s more, she owned it like the absolute Queen she is. She has been open about her cosmetic surgery and what work she’s had done. Apparently she had her first trip to a plastic surgeon’s aged 14, and was having work done from 17. She’s had her boobs done and continues to have work done to her face and lips. Cosmetic surgery aside, Megan also has dramatic hair changes and somehow manages to look good with every one???

Georgia Steel

ITV / Instagram @geesteelx

Georgia Steel looks a lot different from Love Island 2018 – she’s grown up a lot and has completely changed her hair and makeup style – the full fringe is a vibe. Georgia has said she is against plastic surgery and thinks it’s a “shame” so many girls her age are getting it done. She told The Sun: “There is no need for the levels of surgery people are having. If a girl is really insecure about something and they want to feel better about it then I get that. But twenty-year-old girls are getting so much work done now and I think it is such a shame.

“There are so many changing faces. I think ‘Why have you done that to yourself?’ You looked better before. I may just be old school but it is sad when I look at certain people. It is a real shame; it really makes me feel sad. I won’t be having anything done, I’m too young.”

Ellie Brown

ITV / Instagram @brown.elle

Ellie when she was younger is virtually unrecognisable from the Ellie that entered Love Island. Since appearing in the 2018 Love Island villa, Ellie Brown has had more work done including reportedly having a boob job a couple of years ago.

Molly-Mae Hague

ITV / Instagram @mollymaehague

Molly-Mae is the ultimate Love Island queen. She’s admitted to have fillers in the past, and regretted some and had them taken out. She’s very open about her life on her YouTube channel and honestly, just give me a pinch of what she has right now.

Amy Hart

ITV / Instagram @amyhartxo

Erm, who is she?! Get it, girl.

Jordan Hames

ITV / Instagram @jxrdanhames

Um we need to talk about how Jordan is out here with the biggest post Love Island transformation and glow up in history. His style?! Ok then! His style is now back to his natural hair without the blonde and sometimes in braids, sweater jumpers, fun trousers, pastel colours, lots of layering and 90s style outfits.

Anton Danyluk

ITV / Instagram @anton_danyluk

Anton has recently snapped back at accusations he’s had work done to his face, following him posting a picture on Instagram where he looked pretty different. Speaking on Fubar Radio, he said: “I genuinely haven’t had work done to my face. I’m honest, I will say if I have, I don’t care. If I want to have work done to my face, it’s my face, it’s my body.” He has had a huge glow up, and now is online coach and his entire Instagram feed is fitness.

Paige Turley

ITV / Instagram @paigeturley

Since winning the winter series, Paige has just started to look more and more like an influencer every day.

Shaughna Phillips

ITV / Instagram @shaughnaphillips

Since her iconic “congrats, hun” line, 2020 contestant Shaughna has continued to glow. She spoke of her cosmetic procedures ahead of being on the show, telling Grazia: “I’ve been having my lips done for a good few years now so it will take more than a few months of lockdown to get those to deflate.” Shaughna also said she’d been having “tweakments” at Derma Plus Aesthetics since 2016 and continues to now – including Botox and lip filler. She has more recently shared a lot about her feelings towards body image, and has launched her Be You fitness plan.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.