Everything Gemma Owen has been up to

Just everything Gemma Owen has been up to since her and Luca broke up

The woman hasn’t stopped!

Love Island’s Gemma Owen and Luca Bish split up after three months last week and although none of us are really surprised, we’ve been keen to see what she’s been doing to get over the breakup. While Luca was getting over a “rough week”, Gemma was busy doing ads for PrettyLittleThing and it’s pretty iconic of her to be honest. Since their public split Gemma has been keep busy and sharing life updates of her exciting career. Here is everything Gemma Owen has been up to since her and Luca split up:

She’s been going to fancy dinners

Ever since Gemma and Luca broke up, she has been posting non-stop and has been sharing with her fans all the boujie restaurants she has been going to. Days after their split, she was living her best life and as she should!

She’s been at loads of fashion shoots

Gemma’s a busy woman and her Instagram stories proves it! Soon after their split, Gemma shared with her fans some exciting plans she had coming up, and posed in gym wear. In a post to her Instagram story, she said: “Nearly ready”.

Everything Gemma Owen has been up to

via Instagram @gem_owen1

In a follow-up post, Gemma shared with fans she had “such a cool shoot”. She hasn’t shared on her Instagram what the photoshoot was for but here’s to hoping she’ll be sharing what she’s been up to soon.

Everything Gemma Owen has been up to

via Instagram @gem_owen1

She’s been spending time with her horse and dogs

Before Gemma entered the Love Island villa she, it became known she competed as an International Dressage rider for Great Britain. Gemma has her own horses and has always shared on her Instagram feed what she gets up to, whether it’s training or riding with her horse. Following her breakup, she spent a lot of time with her horse, Sirius.

Gemma has also been spending some quality time with her dogs. In a story on her Instagram story, she shared a video of her dog licking a banana smoothie from her glass. Luca also got himself a new dog after their breakup, and honestly comfort is key in a breakup.

I mean just look at them! Does it really get any cuter than that?

She has also been travelling to London a lot

The Love Island 2022 runner-up has been up to a lot since leaving the villa, from signing six figure brand deals to having her own jewelry range, there is nothing Gemma hasn’t been doing. Over the past week or two, Gemma has been travelling to London for business meetings and getting in the festive spirit. It makes sense given out great the London Christmas lights truly are.

All she has to do is take a photo outside the Winter Wonderland arch and she’s a true Londoner.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.