She’s moved on! Inside Millie Court’s new house as she moves out of £1m home with Liam

‘I’ve gone for more girly vibes, it’s definitely more me’

Millie Court has shared a major life update – she’s moved into a new house, after moving out of the home she shared with Liam Reardon. The couple won Love Island 2021 and then moved in together, but a year later announced they had split up.

Millie and Liam had been living in a £1million home in Essex, with four bedrooms and access to a sauna and tennis court. However, when they announced their split, Liam moved out and Millie said she would be selling the home they shared.

In a video shared on YouTube, Millie has showed us all around the old home now it’s empty, and has given us a sneak peek at the new house she has recently moved into. She has said she won’t be doing a full tour for privacy reasons, but did show us a look around her new living area, saying she’s decorated it much more to her taste than where she was before.

Inside the new house Millie Court lives in

via Instagram @milliegracecourt

Moving into the new home, she said some of it isn’t ready but she has a lot of her furniture all set up. She has a pink sofa in her living area, which is open plan with a dining area behind it. Lots of the furniture, including a huge lamp in the living space, has come from the old house she shared with Liam.

Her huge flat screen TV comes with ambient lighting behind it, and she’s kitted out the dining room with soft furnishings, books, vases and candles. She also has a really cute picture wall of prints in the dining area. One of the prints was gifted from Millie’s dad, and another was given to her by fellow Love Islander, Chloe Burrows.

She also has doors out of the dining room into a garden, and a drinks trolly with champagne, gin, glasses, books and candles on it, of course. Describing the new home, Millie said she has gone for “more girly vibes” and said the new house “is definitely more me”.

Watch the full tour Millie Court has done of her new house and moving out of her old one here:

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.