Love Island’s Millie and Liam buy a new £1million home together

It has four bedrooms, a sauna and a tennis court

Love Island 2021 winners Millie Court and Liam Reardon have bought a £1million house together and have already moved in.

Millie and Liam’s new home is based in the Essex countryside and the two shared their major life update on Instagram over the weekend.

Posting on her Instagram Millie shared a number of photos of herself and Liam in their new home with the caption: “Starting a new chapter 😊🔐🏡🤍”

via Instagram @milliegracecourt

According to the Daily Mail, Millie and Liam’s new home is a three storey apartment set in a historic Elizabethan Grade 1 listed mansion.

The property has four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a sauna. As part of the mansion Liam and Millie will have access to two tennis courts.

A source told the Daily Mail the couple have been looking for a place together ever since they won Love Island in August earlier this year.

They said: “Millie and Liam are over the moon. They have been searching for a place they can call home since winning Love Island and finally now they won’t have to commute hours to see each other.

“It’s a big step but they see this as a new chapter and are excited to make the property their own.”

via Instagram @milliegracecourt

Many of their fellow Love Islanders including Chloe, Liberty, Sharon and Tyler all congratulated them on their new home.

Millie and Liam aren’t the only Love Island cast from this year to move in together. Faye and Teddy also recently shared an update with their followers that they had moved in together.