Luca Bish, Gemma Owen

Luca Bish says he is ‘glad’ last week is over following his breakup with Gemma Owen

Meanwhile Gemma is posting ads loool

Love Island’s Luca Bish says he is”glad this week is over” after splitting from his co-star Gemma Owen.

23-year-old Luca posted a moody selfie on Instagram and captioned it saying how glad he was the week was over and thanking his fans for their continued support.

Luca, a former fishmonger, posted a photo of him lying on the sofa in a black hoodie with his hand pressed against his temple as he stared into the camera.

Meanwhile Gemma Owen posted an ad for PrettyLittleThing with the caption: “Sunday night, movie night in.” Our queen Ekin-Su commented on Gemma’s post calling her “Beautiful,” and other fans of Gemma flooded the comment section with positivity.

On Luca’s post he had a few of the Love Island guys commenting. Andrew Le Page said: “Get up to London soon brother.” And Jacques O’Neill, who previously dated Gemma Owen said: “My brother always got you.”

Dami Hope commented: “Luca Bish has entered the chat, let’s fucking have it.”

19-year-old Gemma Owen posted an Instagram story last week announcing the breakup whilst Luca claims he had his phone off. She said: “To all my followers, I wanted to let you know that Luca and I are no longer in a relationship. It wasn’t an easy decision but ultimately this is what is best for us both right now. Many of you have been on this journey with us from the beginning, and I wanted to thank you for your continued support as we start our new chapters.”

Luca then put his own story up two hours later which read: “Switched my phone back on after taking some time out to clear my head after an emotional afternoon to thousands of messages and news articles about my breakup.” He went on to say he would have liked to have some time to process the decision privately after he and Gemma agreed to break up earlier that day.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.