Celebs Go Dating exes

Here are the famous ex-partners of this year’s Celebs Go Dating cast

Liam well and truly fumbled the bag

Celebs Go Dating is back for another year and the cast members are more ready than ever to find love. There are a load of familiar faces on this season, with Pete Wicks returning, again. Love Islanders Liam Reardon and Laura Anderson are the celebrities amongst the cast, and from being in the public eye, they have been in some high profile relationships. So while they look for love elsewhere, let’s take a trip down memory lane into the ex partners of the Celebs Go Dating cast.

Liam Reardon

Celebs Go Dating exes

via Instagram @liamreardon1

One celebrity who shocked everybody by joining Celebs Go Dating was Liam Reardon. Best known for winning Love Island and paving the way for true foolishness in Casa Amor, Liam was in a high-profile relationship with fellow Love Island winner Millie Court. Over the summer, Millie and Liam confirmed they had broken up after year together.

Millie said: “Nothing will ever take away from the amazing experience we shared in Love Island and the past year and I wish Liam all the best in everything he does. We’re both ready for new chapter and I’m excited for what’s next.” Despite proving love doesn’t exist, Liam has since said he hasn’t “ruled out” getting back with Millie. So who knows how this season will turn out!

Laura Anderson

Celebs Go Dating exes

via Instagram @danebowers

Fellow Love Islander Laura Anderson joined Celebs Go Dating in the hopes of finding the love of her life. Laura was in a relationship with Paul Knops after their time together on Love Island but weeks after the show ended, they split up their short-lived romance. More recently, Laura was in a relationship with singer Dane Bowers but in August 2022 they split up shortly after announcing they were beginning fertility treatment.

Despite attempting to date people through the show, it was revealed Laura is dating Gary Lucy, who is also on this season of Celebs Go Dating.

Pete Wicks

Pete Wicks has never had a private relationship since he has been on reality TV and he has a long list of celebrity ex partners. Most notably, he dated Megan McKenna while they were on The Only Way Is Essex together. Over the years he has been in relationships with Shelby Tribble, Chloe Sims and Jess Wright, who all appeared on TOWIE alongside him. This will be Pete Wicks’ third time going on Celebs Go Dating, so maybe this time round there will be hope for him yet.

Sinitta Malone

Sinitta has been etched into all our minds after she appeared as Simon Cowell’s guest judge almost every single year on X-Factor. Sinitta was in fact once in a relationship with Simon Cowell and revealed she was left “heartbroken” after he began dating Lauren Silverman, her best friend. Besides her romance with Simon Cowell, Sinitta was married for eight years from 2002 to 2010 to Andy Wilner. Sinitta and Andy have two adopted children together. In last night’s show, Sinitta said she once dated Brad Pitt. Is there anything she can’t do?

Bethan Kershaw

via Instagram @bethan_kershaw

Geordie Shore star Bethan Kershaw vowed she was done with f**kboys ahead of her appearance on Celebs Go Dating. In 2019, Bethan was in a relationship with Beau Brennan while on set of Geordie Shore, however they split in February 2020 after a series of rows. Bethan has since been linked to Johnny Middlebrooks and Demi Sims over the past couple of years.

Cecilie Fjellhoy

Celebs Go Dating fans will no doubt recognise Cecilie and her ex-boyfriend from Netflix’s The Tinder Swindler. At the beginning of the year, Netflix dropped the true crime documentary which told the story of the women who had been conned out of millions by Simon Leviev. Cecilie was one of those women and now she’s looking for love. Simon Leviev, whose real name is Shimon Hayut, is a fraudster who claimed to be the son of a billionaire. Currently Simon is a free man after being released early after serving five months in prison.

Navid Sole

The Apprentice star Navid Sole is on this season of Celebs Go Dating looking for love. Back in January, Navid appeared on an episode of Eating With My Ex. Navid sat down with Charlotte, who he thought he was in a relationship for for years, just for him to find out she didn’t see him in a romantic way. How does that even happen? In a savage response, Charlotte told Navid she “never saw” him as a boyfriend. “Nothing’s happened, nothing’s happening, nothing will ever happen because I don’t see you like that,” she said.

Gary Lucy

via Instagram @gary.lucy

Before marrying his now ex-wife, Hollyoaks star Gary Lucy dated soap stars Gina Patrick and Michelle Ryan as well as singers Michelle Heaton and Kelly Wenham. Natasha Gray is Gary’s ex-wife, and they have two children together. The pair were married for four years from 2014 to 2018 and in November 2018, they announced their split.

Celebs Go Dating is available to watch on E4 now. For all the latest Celebs Go Dating memes and tweets gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.