Geordie Shore season one cast now

From restaurant owners to parents: What the season one cast of Geordie Shore are up to now

They all look so different, I’m shook

Geordie Shore is a reality TV show like no other, with a premise so simple it has given us core memories and memes that’ll last a lifetime. Whoever sat down and thought one day that putting a bunch of Geordie 20 somethings in a big house and filming them on a night out would be a good idea cannot be thanked enough for what they did. The show has created some of the biggest names in reality television including Vicky Pattison, Charlotte Crosby and Chloe Ferry. With many of the OG Geordie Shore cast members settling down and having kids, what else have they been up to over the years? Here is what the season one cast of Geordie Shore has been up to since the show first aired:

Vicky Pattison

Vicky Pattison is one of the many Geordie Shore cast members who you automatically think of when the show is mentioned. Geordie Shore saw the rise of Vicky’s career and she has stayed in the public eye as a British TV personality over the years. Most notably, Vicky was crowned Queen of the Jungle on I’m A Celebrity in 2015. Currently, amongst many other projects, Vicky is a drivetime host on Heart Radio North East.

In August 2022, the Geordie Shore star’s documentary was released, titled Vicky Pattison: My Dad, Alcohol and Me. Pattison spoke candidly about how her fears of genetic alcoholism has prevented her from having children.

Vicky is currently dating to TOWIE star Ercan Ramadan. The two met and then split up after fears of moving too fast, however they now happily back together and are engaged!

Gaz Beadle

The original ladies’ man Gaz Beadle is a lot different to who he was when he first starred on Geordie Shore. After rising to fame and making a decent £4.6 million fortune off the back of Geordie Shore, Gaz is now married with two children. Gaz quit the reality TV show and joined again but has since made the decision to leave officially and admitted being a reality TV star was not easy.

In 2018, he and his now wife Emma McVey welcomed their first child together and in December 2019, they had their daughter Primrose. In July 2021, Gaz and Emma got married. He is a ladies’ man no more!

Charlotte Crosby

Charlotte Crosby was one of the best cast members on Geordie Shore simply for her one-liners and never-ending love for Gaz, although that is now a thing of the past. In 2013, Charlotte went on to win Celebrity Big Brother and she eventually quit Geordie Shore in 2015.

Charlotte has been in a lot of high profile relationships over the years, including with Stephen Bear and Love Island’s Joshua Ritchie. Currently, Charlotte is dating Jake Ankers and in October 2022, they welcomed their first child together and named her Alba. Charlotte has also worked closely with fashion brand In The Style and has had over 25 collections with them.

Holly Hagan

Holly Hagan became household name during her time on Geordie Shore and she officially left the show in 2019 after leaving and rejoining every now and again. During the show, she had a number of romances, one in particular being with Scotty T.

Holly has set up her own fitness business called Four Fitness with her husband Jacob Blyth. Holly and Jacob have been in a relationship since 2017 and despite having to postpone her wedding due to Covid-19 restrictions, Holly got married in October 2022.

Sophie Kasaei

Sophie Kasaei is one of Geordie Shore stars who underwent one of the biggest transformations after the show. Sophie was in seven seasons of the show before being axed but returned to the show as a full-time cast member in 2019.

Sophie has worked with a number of brands over the years including Fashion Nova and Mane London. The Geordie Shore star was in a relationship with boxer Lee Gray but in October 2021, they split up.

James Tindale

James wasn’t on Geordie Shore for very long and left after four years once he began dating Kate Thorne outside of the house. However, he returned in 2019 after he was single and is still on it to this day. While not on the show, James created his own gym called Gym Unique and has become a successful personal trainer. James also starred on Celebrity Coach Trip in January 2022.

Jay Gardner

Jay and Gaz were the OG partners in crime during their time together on Geordie Shore and Jay was in the first three season of the reality TV show. If anyone can cast their mind all the way back to 2011, you will remember how tanned Jay always was and in true fashion of capitalising on what you’re known for, Jay has his own fake tan line called Jay’s Tan.

Jay returned to the show in 2013 before quitting again and he is now an online coach “helping men and women achieve their fitness goals and improve their lifestyle.”

Greg Lake

Greg was only in the first season of the show and found it hard at times to fit in with the other Geordie Shore lads. After the show, Greg kept a low profile and dated Hollyoaks star Jennifer Metcalfe, whom he shares a child with. After eight years, the two split up but Jennifer said they split “amicably”.

Greg is now the owner Novo Restaurant, a modern market town brasserie in Morpeth, as well as a solar power company. The former Geordie Shore cast member is now in a new relationship with Alicia Rudge and he often shares wholesome pictures of them on his Instagram.

For all the latest reality TV news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.