Geordie Shore babies: These are all the cast members who now have children

Marnie has just had her second and Charlotte is pregnant!

Geordie Shore was the classic chaos show we all loved back in the day. It has the nostalgia level not many other shows can compare to, and something about it just made it extremely compelling to watch. Who knew watching a bunch of young people from Newcastle get drunk and shag was such great TV? But now, prepare to feel old, because quite a few of the Geordie Shore cast members have settled down and now have babies.

Yep, the wild people we used to once watch getting so drunk they don’t know their own names and were pissing in the streets are now all mature and responsible for real life families. Here’s a rundown of all the Geordie Shore babies there have been to date.

Gaz Beadle

All the cast members from Geordie Shore who have gone on to have babies

via Instagram @gazbeadle

Gaz was the OG of Geordie Shore, and at the time, someone you definitely couldn’t see calming down and having babies. But here we are, and he is married to model Emma McVeigh, with two children. He left the show to focus on his family, son Chester and daughter Primrose.

Marnie Simpson

via Instagram @marns

Marnie Simpson has just announced she has given birth to her second child with singer fiancé Casey Johnson. Marnie and Casey had son Rox in 2019, and their second child is a boy too. Marnie and Casey briefly split at the beginning of 2021, just months after getting engaged. But now they are back together and also planning their wedding.

Aaron Chalmers

via Instagram @aaroncgshore

Aaron Chalmers and his girlfriend Talia Oatway currently have two children together, and a third is on the way! They currently have two sons, Romeo and Maddox, with their third child expected late this summer. They briefly split four months after Romeo was born, but got back together.

Charlotte Crosby

via Instagram @charlottegshore

Another OG who has recently announced she is expecting is Charlotte Crosby. She is pregnant with her first child, with boyfriend Jake Ankers. Charlotte has previously suffered an ectopic pregnancy, and has said she feared she would never be able to become a mum. Charlotte and Jake met through mutual friends and have been together since September 2021.

Kyle Christie

via Instagram @kylecgshore

In September 2021, it was announced Kyle Christie had welcomed his first child. His partner Vicky Turner gave birth to a boy they named Crew Jax. Vicky is a model who works with the agency Boss Model Management, and the couple have been together since 2018.

Rebecca Walker

via Instagram @rebeccalwalker

Rebecca didn’t last very long in the house, and left the show after just one series. She was just 18 when she went on the show, and became one of the first Geordie Shore cast members to have babies. A few years after her stint, she welcomed her first child, a boy called Harry-Theo. Now, she is a proud mother of three – having given birth to another son called Brody and a daughter called Sadie.