Tasha Love Island brand deals

The major brand deals that have put Love Island’s Tasha on course to become a millionaire

It’s what she deserves!!

The end of Love Island seems like an entire lifetime ago and since summer came to an end, the Islanders have been up to a lot. One of the Love Islanders who has come out on top is none other than our girl Tasha Ghouri. She is set to be one of the most successful Love Island contestants from her season given her multiple brand deals and partnerships. Since placing fourth alongside her boyfriend Andrew LePage on Love Island, Tasha has signed three major brand deals and has partnered up with Cadbury Fingers and the National Deaf Children’s Society to help encourage BSL lessons.

Soon after leaving the villa, Tasha signed her first official brand deal with eBay, becoming the brand’s first ever pre-loved ambassador. In a bid to become more sustainable, the latest season of Love Island saw contestants wear pre-loved clothes while in the villa. In an Instagram post, announcing her news, Tasha wrote: “I am over the moon to announce I am eBay UK’s first ever pre-loved ambassador. I feel passionately that we can all make little swaps to our wardrobes and our lives for the better and so I’m excited to join eBay on their mission to put secondhand fashion front and centre.”

Tasha’s second brand deal was with L’Oreal, where it has been reported she signed a six figure deal to be the face of the makeup brand. Posting a photo to her Instagram story, Tasha wrote: “I’m now an official UK ambassador for L’Oreal Paris. So excited for this.” Tasha joined a long line of A-List celebrities who are already ambassadors for L’Oreal, including Camila Cabello and Kate Winslet.

Just days after announcing her brand deal with L’Oreal Paris, Tasha announced her new fashion deal with Simmi Shoes. In an Instagram post, Tash said: “So overwhelmed with all the love for my shoe collection! This collection is all about a statement shoe and being bold and different.”

Tasha also partnered with Cadbury Fingers and the National Deaf Children’s Society for their new sign with fingers campaign. Tasha made history by being Love Island’s first ever deaf contestant. On social media, Tasha shared a campaign videos, in which she tells viewers: “You know how proud I am of my superpower, so I’m very excited to tell you today in BSL.”

Tasha begins to use sign language in her videos but some of the captions are hidden, allowing non-BSL users to see how it feels for deaf people to miss out on conversations. The former Islander said: “Feel like you’ve missed out? This is how deaf people often feel in everyday conversation. And because before my implant was fitted, I grew up using BSL, so I know how that feels too.”

Along with all these brand deals and partnerships, Tasha also regularly uploads to her YouTube channel!

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.

• The first official brand deal with a 2022 Love Islander is here – and it’s our girl Tasha!

• Inside the gorgeous relationship and boujie lives of Love Island’s Tasha and Andrew

• Ranked: Who from Love Island 2022 has the biggest net worth already?

Featured image credit via Instagram @tashaghouri.