Sophie Brown Married at First Sight UK

A glimpse of Married at First Sight UK’s Sophie Brown’s Manchester home

There’s grey everywhere!

Married at First Sight UK has been over for almost two months and yet everyone is still very much obsessed with the lives of the cast members who took over our evenings with their marriage shenanigans and many arguments. Sophie, who joined midway through the show in a shock twist, has been up to all sorts since filming ended and has even given fans a glimpse into her very fancy home. Here’s a look inside the very swanky home of Sophie Brown from Married at First Sight UK.

Sophie dropped out of uni at 18 years old and moved to Manchester and has since began working for a tech company and now leads a very excited and sophisticated life. From photos posted to her Instagram story and her feed, the interior of her home looks simply too boujie to not obsess over.

In one photo, Sophie is sat in what seems to be her living room which has a grey fabric sofa filled with charcoal and grey cushions. It’s giving Molly-Mae circa 2019. The living room also features a black cabinet with ornaments, plants and photos.

Sophie Brown Married at First Sight UK

via Instagram @sophiehlbrown

Sophie’s bedroom also follows the grey theme. In a mirror selfie, Sophie offered a glimpse into her room design with grey carpets and bed sheets.

via Instagram @sophiehlbrown

In another look into her bedroom, the corner of Sophie’s bedroom has a unit with Louis Vuitton boxes and handbags, you’ve simply got to respect her hustle. If Sophie’s favourite colour isn’t grey, I’d be a bit shocked. Most of Sophie’s Instagram Q&A’s take place in her bedroom in front of her, you guessed it, grey blinds.

via Instagram @sophiehlbrown

The interior design of Sophie’s home gives off sophisticated, lavish and chic vibes. In one photo on her Instagram, fans can see Sophie stood in front of glam photo frames and plants as she poses for a selfie. It’s giving modern and fancy all at the same time.

Sophie Brown Married at First Sight UK

via Instagram @sophiehlbrown

For all the latest Married at First Sight UK memes and tweets gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.