Married at First Sight UK couples

The Married at First Sight UK couples who stopped speaking to each other after the show

Love is definitely not in the air

The Married at First Sight UK 2022 experiment proved to be fairly unfortunate this season with a fair few of the couples not going the distance once the cameras stopped rolling. With some of the couples realising they were probably better off as friends, some didn’t even make it that far, with a few going as far to delete every trace of their partner from social media. With only one couple actually staying together past the experiment, and a few still remaining on good terms, here are all the Married at First Sight UK couples who have completely cut contact with their other half following the experiment:

Chanita and Jordan

The golden couple of the series Chanita and Jordan shocked everyone when Chanita confirmed the two no longer spoke after Jordan cut all communication with her after they stopped filming for Married at First Sight UK 2022. During the reunion episode, Chanita broken down and told the other girls that she and Jordan had gone their separate ways after he became uninterested after the experiment came to an end.

Chanita said: “When we came out of the experiment, his efforts changed. I kept saying ‘I don’t feel like you’re interested in me, you’re not making an effort’ and he was like ‘oh no, I can’t wait to see you’. Then he was like ‘I don’t think we’re compatible, I don’t want to be with you’. It was really weird. What he says and what he does are two different things.”

Jordan has recently broken his silence on the situation. In an Instagram post, Jordan wrote: “I can’t express how difficult it has been to deal with the fact that I upset Chanita to the extent I have, I am not a bad person, but I handled the situation badly, and I take full responsibility and have learnt an important lesson. If I could turn back the clock and change things I would but unfortunately that’s not possible.”

April and George

Married at First Sight contestants April Banbury and George Roberts have split following the show and from the looks of social media, it seems the two do not keep in touch. April and George were front page news in the last month following George’s arrest. During the MAFS UK aftershow, April confirmed to AJ Odudu, the two had split up.

Whitney and Matt

A couple that had everyone talking was Whitney and Matt’s after they decided to swap partners and get with each other instead. The two stayed the course of the experiment but things seem to have ended between the two of them as Matt has been rumoured to be in a relationship with MAFS 2021 contestant Marilyse Corrigan.

Whitney no longer follows Matt on Instagram either. Yikes.

Sophie and Johnathan

Sophie and Johnathan joined the show later in the season following a shock twist and they did not make it beyond filming either. Sophie and Johnathan faced some trials while on the show following some comments Johnathan made during a meal. Despite speaking regularly before filming for the reunion show, Sophie confirmed in an Instagram live that she and Johnathan have stopped contact.

She said that the two were speaking up until a week ago and they haven’t spoken since they filmed the reunion special.

Kasia and Kwame

It will come as no surprise that Kasia and Kwame no longer speak following the experiment after her iconic removal of him from her Instagram. In true icon fashion she scribbled out Kwame from their wedding photos and it’s the best thing to come out of this season if we’re being honest.

For all the latest Married at First Sight UK memes and tweets gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.