Married at First Sight UK success stories

The couples from Married at First Sight UK who proved the experiment really does work

A few of them are the only ones from their season who stayed together

Despite the Married at First Sight UK experiment not always working out for most couples, with some of the couples don’t even stay friends regardless of all they have been through while on the show together. But if there was ever a sign of hope that Married at First Sight UK is successful for some, these five success stories will show that the experiment can work out. A lot of the Married at First Sight USA and Australia couples have seen the light at the end of the tunnel and have even gone on to start their own family with each other, so there is hope for the UK couples yet!

Here are all the success stories from all seasons of Married at First Sight UK:

Zoe and Jenna

Zoe and Jenna were the show’s first lesbian couple and they have continued to go from strength to strength and are the only couple from their season who have stayed together. Despite facing their own issues within their relationship, they came out on top and are thriving together. Jenna has shared some of the cutest snaps of the two since the show ended and honestly there is hope for MAFS UK yet!

Tayah and Adam

Tayah and Adam were the golden couple of their season of Married at First Sight UK and there has never been a greater love story to come out of MAFS UK. After leaving the show together, the two got engaged, expanded their family with a cockapoo called River and in October 2022, they welcomed their first child together.

Michelle and Owen

Michelle and Owen are a couple from season five of Married at First Sight UK and are the only couple who stayed together from their season. After filming ended, Michelle moved to Sheffield to be with her husband and they even have a joint Instagram account where they keep fans up to date on their relationship. It’s all very wholesome.

Lucie and Steven

Lucie and Steven from season two of Married at First Sight UK may not still be together but apparently the two are still friends and speak to one another regularly.

For all the latest Married at First Sight UK memes and tweets gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.