Married at First Sight babies

Married at First Sight babies: These are all the cast members who have had children

Tayah and Adam have just had a baby girl!!!

Married at First Sight has been around since 2014, and has seen tons of couples wed a stranger they have never seen before all in the hopes of falling in love and finding the person of their dreams. Although this seems like a massive reach, there are some that have proved the experiment really does work and have even gone on to start their own families.

As the new UK season has kicked off and has us all wondering who will truly go the distance, and Married at First Sight Australia’s Martha Kalifatidis’ announcement she is expecting a baby, who else on the show has had children?

Tayah and Adam – MAFS UK season six

Tayah and Adam were the couple of all couples during last season of Married at First Sight UK. In April 2022, the two announced they were having a baby girl in a wholesome gender reveal clip on their social media. Adam and Tayah are yet to walk down the aisle to officially tie the knot but the very exciting baby announcement may mean their wedding will be postponed for the meantime.

In October 2022, Adam and Tayah announced the birth of their daughter Beau Emily Aveling.

Cam and Jules – MAFS Australia season six

Jules Robinson and Cam Merchant made us all realise love was worth it after they both fell for each other on the show. In 2020, a little while after their vows, they both welcomed their first child together and he is called Oliver. In January 2022, the pair said they were “hoping to fall pregnant” again as they would like their son to have a sibling.

Cyrell and Eden – MAFS Australia seasons one and six

Cyrell Paule from season six of Married at First Sight Australia began dating season one’s Eden Dally after they met at a party. The two welcomed a baby boy together called Boston in 2020.

Martha and Michael – MAFS Australia season six

In September 2022, Martha Kalifatidis announced her pregnancy with fiancé Michael Brunelli, whom she met on Married at First Sight Australia in 2019. In a wholesome Instagram post, the two explained their absence from social media and announced their exciting news to their followers.

Ashley and Anthony – MAFS US season five

Ashley Petta and Anthony D’Amico starred on Married at First Sight’s fifth season in Chicago in 2017. They both have two children together and in February 2021, they welcomed their second daughter. Announcing the news, Anthony said: “Ashley and I are beyond excited to announce the birth of the newest member of our family, our daughter Vaeda Marie.”

Danielle and Bobby – MAFS US season seven

via Instagram @dodds_r_us

Another MAFS US baby is from season seven stars Danielle Bergman and Bobby Dodd. They both have two children together after welcoming their son in December 2020. Their first daughter, Olivia, was born in February 2019.

Zoe and Alex Garner – MAFS Australia season one

Married at First Sight Australia OGs Zoe Hendrix and Alex Garner both co-parent their daughter, Harper-Rose. They welcomed their daughter in November 2016, which would make her about five years old.

Shawniece and Jephte – MAFS US season six

There is definitely a lot of good luck when it comes to the marriages on Married at First Sight US. Season six couple Shawniece Jackson and Jephte Pierre welcomed their first child together in 2018. She is called Laura.

Deonna and Greg – MAFS US season nine

Deonna McNeill and Greg Okoti first met on season nine of Married at First Sight US. In February 2021, they both welcomed a baby boy together and named him Declan.

Jamie and Doug – MAFS US season one

Married at First Sight US OGs Jamie Otis and Doug Hehner are proving the experiment truly does work as they are still together and have two children. They became parents back in 2017 and their family grew even bigger following the birth of their second child in 2020.

Bryce and Melissa – MAFS Australia season eight

Bryce Ruthven and Melissa Rawson defeated all the odds their relationship faced during the show and in October 2021 they welcome twin boys, Levi and Tate.

Jessica and Austin – MAFS US season ten

It really does seem if you want to get married and start a family and have it work out, Married at First Sight US is the show to go on. Jessica Studer and Austin Hurd met in 2019 on the show and just two years later they welcomed their first child together. Their baby boy is called Westin.

For all the latest reality TV news and gossip, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook