Married at First Sight babies

Married at First Sight babies: These are all the cast members who have had children

Cam and Jules from MAFS Australia are expecting their second baby!

Married at First Sight has been around since 2014, and has seen tons of couples wed a stranger they have never seen before, all in the hopes of falling in love and finding the person of their dreams. Although this seems like a massive reach, there are some that have proved those critical of the experiment wrong and have gone on to start their own families.

With the Australian version of the show on its 10th season, everyone is wondering who will truly go the distance. With Married at First Sight Australia’s Martha Kalifatidis’ welcoming her first child, who else on the show has had children?

Tayah and Adam – MAFS UK season six

Tayah and Adam were the couple of all couples during last season of Married at First Sight UK. In April 2022, the two announced they were having a baby girl in a wholesome gender reveal clip on their social media. Adam and Tayah are yet to walk down the aisle to officially tie the knot but the very exciting baby announcement may mean their wedding will be postponed for the meantime.

In October 2022, Adam and Tayah announced the birth of their daughter Beau Emily Aveling.

Cam and Jules – MAFS Australia season six

Jules Robinson and Cam Merchant made us all realise love was worth it after they both fell for each other on the show. In 2020, a little while after their vows, they both welcomed their first child together and he is called Oliver. In January 2022, the pair said they were “hoping to fall pregnant” again as they would like their son to have a sibling.

Cyrell and Eden – MAFS Australia seasons one and six

Cyrell Paule from season six of Married at First Sight Australia began dating season one’s Eden Dally after they met at a party. The two welcomed a baby boy together called Boston in 2020.

Martha and Michael – MAFS Australia season six

In September 2022, Martha Kalifatidis announced her pregnancy with fiancé Michael Brunelli, whom she met on Married at First Sight Australia in 2019. In a wholesome Instagram post, the two explained their absence from social media and announced their exciting news to their followers.

In early 2023, Martha and Michael announced the birth of their first child, Lucius. In a sweet Instagram post, Martha wrote: “Lucius Brunelli. He’s here, he’s perfect.”

Booka Nile – MAFS Australia season eight

Booka was on season eight of Married at First Sight Australia and was paired with Brett Helling. They are no longer together and she is currently in a relationship with sportsmen Luke Millar.

On April 10th 2023, Booka announced on her Instagram she gave birth to a baby boy. In a sweet post, she wrote: “Can’t believe it’s possible to love someone this much. Welcome to the world my little Easter baby.”

Ashley and Anthony – MAFS US season five

Ashley Petta and Anthony D’Amico starred on Married at First Sight’s fifth season in Chicago in 2017. They both have two children together and in February 2021, they welcomed their second daughter. Announcing the news, Anthony said: “Ashley and I are beyond excited to announce the birth of the newest member of our family, our daughter Vaeda Marie.”

Danielle and Bobby – MAFS US season seven

via Instagram @dodds_r_us

Another MAFS US baby is from season seven stars Danielle Bergman and Bobby Dodd. They both have two children together after welcoming their son in December 2020. Their first daughter, Olivia, was born in February 2019.

Zoe and Alex Garner – MAFS Australia season one

Married at First Sight Australia OGs Zoe Hendrix and Alex Garner both co-parent their daughter, Harper-Rose. They welcomed their daughter in November 2016, which would make her about five years old.

Shawniece and Jephte – MAFS US season six

There is definitely a lot of good luck when it comes to the marriages on Married at First Sight US. Season six couple Shawniece Jackson and Jephte Pierre welcomed their first child together in 2018. She is called Laura.

Deonna and Greg – MAFS US season nine

Deonna McNeill and Greg Okoti first met on season nine of Married at First Sight US. In February 2021, they both welcomed a baby boy together and named him Declan.

Jamie and Doug – MAFS US season one

Married at First Sight US OGs Jamie Otis and Doug Hehner are proving the experiment truly does work as they are still together and have two children. They became parents back in 2017 and their family grew even bigger following the birth of their second child in 2020.

Jessica and Austin – MAFS US season ten

It really does seem if you want to get married and start a family and have it work out, Married at First Sight US is the show to go on. Jessica Studer and Austin Hurd met in 2019 on the show and just two years later they welcomed their first child together. Their baby boy is called Westin.

Blair Rachael – MAFS Australia

Former Married At First Sight star Blair Rachael has given birth and she and her partner Robbie Lowe have welcomed a baby girl. They named their daughter Astrid. Blair starred on fifth season of Married at First Sight Australia in 2018. She was paired with Sean Thomsen but they split up after Sean admitted he was struggling to form a romantic connection with her.

Bryce and Melissa – MAFS Australia season eight

Bryce and Melissa met on season eight of Married at First Sight Australia in 2021, and they have since gotten married and had two child together. In October 2021, Bryce and Melissa welcomed twin boys, Levi and Tate.

Levi and Tate were both premature, and Bryce and Melissa have regularly shared what their journey was like. In a sweet post in November 2021, Melissa shared with her followers a picture of her holding Levi and Tate for the first time.

In an Instagram post, she wrote: “The first time ever holding my babies together. Of course I absolutely sobbed happy tears. I love you now and forever, Levi and Tate.”

Michelle and Owen – MAFS UK season three

Married at First Sight UK season three couple Michelle and Owen, who are one of the three couples from the UK show to still be in a relationship.

The couple, who met on the show in 2020, posted a photo on their joint Instagram account and shared the happy news with their followers.

“So, we’ve got news… #mafsuk #mafsbaby #mafsukbaby #comingdecember2023,” the couple wrote on Instagram.

Ryan Gallagher – MAFS Australia season five

Ryan Gallagher and his girlfriend, Olympic swimmer Emily Emily Seebohm, revealed they were expecting their first child.

“Baby Seebohm due September,” Ryan captioned the Instagram post announcing the news.

Elizabeth Sobinoff – MAFS Australia season six

Married At First Sight star Elizabeth Sobinoff has announced that she and her husband Alexander Vega have become parents. The reality star, who took part in the Australian version of MAFS, shared that she and Alex had welcomed a baby girl into the world via Instagram on November 12th.

Excitedly sharing the news, Lizzie wrote “8.11.23. I have never been happier. My everything. A love so strong. Pure bliss.”

Lizzie then shared a sweet photograph of herself cuddling her newborn daughter. “She is absolute perfection to me. She is everything to me. I’m so in love with our daughter. Words cannot express my love for her. My heart.”

Jack Millar – MAFS Australia season nine

Love Island Australia‘s Courtney Stubbs and Married At First Sight’s Jack Millar have welcomed their first child together. Revealing their daughter’s name in the caption, the pair wrote “Penelope June Millar.  A love so magical words cannot describe! 10/11/23.”

Owen Jenkins and Michelle Walder – MAFS UK season five

Owen and Michelle welcomed a beautiful baby girl to their family, just in time for Christmas! They said in a joint caption: “The best Christmas gift in the world. So overwhelmed with messages and kindness from everyone, thank you all so much.”

Johnathan Wileman – MAFS UK season seven

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Johnathan Wileman (@johnathanwileman)

The MAFS groom shared a picture of their sonogram and revealed the two are expecting a son together, with Johnathan writing: “Our little baby boy, We’re so excited to meet you! Couldn’t be happier.”

Jamie Otis – MAFS US season one

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Jamie Otis Hehner (@jamienotis)

OG Married at First Sight US star Jamie Otis revealed she’s expecting a baby, after a complicated journey with previous babies and pregnancy she was overwhelmed with joy!

Cam Merchant and Jules Robinson – MAFS Australia season five

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Cameron (@cammerchant)

Five years after welcoming their first child together Cam and Jules are expecting to give birth to their second baby in July.

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip on babies, iconic memes and the best quizzes, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.