Married at First Sight Australia success stories

These are all the MAFS Australia couples who proved the experiment really does work

I will forever be obsessed with Martha and Michael

Married at First Sight Australia is on its 11th season and surprisingly, there aren’t many couples who are still together from across the seasons. Despite this, the couples who have stayed strong since their season ended have continued to go from strength to strength by actually marrying each other and having children. Here are all the Married at First Sight Australia success stories (I am weeping):

Jules Robinson and Cameron Merchant

Jules and Cameron are the one Married at First Sight Australia couple who everyone looks up to. They met in 2019 and fell madly in love during the experiment. They went on to get engaged at the end of the experiment too!

In November 2019, Jules and Cam got married in Sydney and in 2021 they welcomed their first child together. After finding out about their pregnancy, Jules told Stellar Magazine: “To create a baby with the man you love, there is no greater gift, and Cam will be one incredible father.”

Martha Kalifatidis and Michael Brunelli

Season six stars Martha and Michael met on the same season as Jules and Cameron. Not everyone had faith in their relationship, but they decided to stay together at their final vows and they have been together ever since. They are now engaged and have a baby together.

In February 2023, the couple welcomed their son, Lucius, and shared with their followers their growing family. Martha often updated her followers on her pregnancy and when Lucius was born, she said: “Lucius Brunelli. He’s here, he’s perfect.”

Bryce Ruthven and Melissa Rawson

A lot of people would have put these two down as a couple that would not make down an actual aisle but they proved everybody wrong. They met on season eight of the show in 2021, and in 2023 they tied the knot, officially.

After their season of the show finished filming, Bryce moved to Melbourne from Canberra and now the rest is history. In October 2021, they welcomed twin boys, Levi and Tate, and they are just the cutest family ever.

Kerry Knight and Johnny Balbuziente

Kerry and Johnny were one of the later additions on their season of Married at First Sight Australia in 2020. Three years after appearing on the show together, they got married and they now live together in Brisbane.

The sweet couple also have the cutest dog, Enzo, and they often share photos of the three of them up to all sorts. In an Instagram post from their wedding day, Johnny wrote: “Best day of my life. I married the love of my life. Honey and the Bee – you and me.” Is someone cutting onions?!

For all the latest Married at First Sight Australia news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.