Married at First Sight UK 2022 men

Quiz: Which guy from Married at First Sight UK 2022 would you end up with?

Anyone but Jonathan I beg!!!

Married at First Sight UK has been absolutely iconic in 2022, for the first time ever – but which of the men would you end up having as your groom? This quiz is going to tell you exactly who is in your destiny at that altar. Who needs MAFS UK experts when you’ve got me matchmaking with the assistance of a quiz? You’re bloody welcome!

As fun as this season of Married at First Sight UK has been, it’s safe to say that the men we’ve been given on our screens for 2022 are a mixed bag to say the least. For every lovely lad like Jordan or the ever patient Adrian having to deal with Thomas’ tantrums, we’ve got the adulterer Matt and the fat-shaming Jonathan lurking round every corner. From Duka to Kwame, there’s a Married at First Sight UK man for everyone.

This quiz will test all the things you value in a fella to reveal exactly who you’ll end up with if you were to go on Channel 4 and walk blindly down an aisle. Good luck – and remember, sometimes – sadly – the truth hurts.

For all the latest reality TV news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.