tasha ebay love island

Tasha’s first eBay collection has *officially* dropped – and she’s a sustainable queen

One of the pieces is called ‘borrowed from Andrew’ 🥺

Love Island 2022 finalist Tasha Ghouri has *finally* released her eBay collection.

The undisputed queen of this year’s series was the first finalist to secure a brand deal, becoming the site’s first ever pre-loved ambassador. This could be a huge move in promoting sustainable shopping – while other Love Island leavers quickly ran towards those thousand-pound fast fashion contracts.

Versace, Zara and ASOS are just some of the brands included in Tasha’s pre-worn collection – which have been carefully handpicked by herself and her stylist, Amy Bannerman. Here’s a first look at the outfits up for grabs:

tasha ebay love island

Photo via eBay

“I’ve always enjoyed being playful with clothes,” Tasha said about the collection. “Mixing and matching existing pieces in my wardrobe with vintage designer finds – so partnering with eBay and being able to create my own pre-loved capsule is a dream come true.

“With this collection I wanted to include the timeless staples I reach for most in my own wardrobe, from denim jackets to sparkly dresses and big blazers that can be dressed up or down. I’m passionate about showing how easy it is to make those little swaps so that we shop more sustainably, whilst still serving amazing looks!”

pre-loved sustainable outfit

Photo via eBay

Proceeds from the drop will be going towards Tasha’s chosen charity, the Royal National Institute for Deaf People (RNID). Meanwhile, Tasha’s second (!!!) brand deal was announced yesterday, with Cadbury Fingers in partnership with the National Deaf Children’s Society. Is there anything this icon can’t do?

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.