Jake Cornish job

Jake Cornish has had a big career change and wants to be known as ‘Jakey The Rattan Man’

He described himself as ‘a rattan furniture mogul’

Love Island 2021’s Jake Cornish has announced a drastic new job change, and has declared he know wants to be known as “Jakey The Rattan Man” after reinventing himself as a self-proclaimed “rattan furniture mogul”.

Jake, who is best known for quitting Love Island 2021 after his relationship with then-girlfriend Liberty Poole went notably pear shaped and for being a rampant admirer and sucker of toes, was a plumber before he became a reality TV star. And despite some dabbling into the world of fashion TikTok that ended up garnering him less than favourable comparisons to Mateo from Benidorm – Jake has rebranded his career once again.

Jake is now the creative director at “the UK’s largest range of luxurious outdoor furniture, sofas and rugs.” In an Instagram post, Jake Cornish said on his new job:”So then, for months I’ve been working really hard on a business which I absolutely am overwhelmed I’ve managed to achieve with hundreds of stock to keep you guys going. Long hard days, stress, few bumps in the road but finally we are here and ready to kit out your homes for you.”

Not everyone is thrilled with the venture, and last night Amber Gill shaded Jake Cornish’s job with a tweet after Cornish made a dig about her appearance on SAS Who Dares Wins. Jake said “Loving this SAS Who Dares Wins with a certain someone getting beasted.” Former winner Amber then responded “I was getting paid whilst you were *checks notes* selling garden furniture. Glad you’re tuning in though to watch something that nobody asked you to do.”

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.