People are convinced Tyler Life is from the UK, here’s all the evidence

The Reddit user who has gone viral for sharing his bizarre sex playlist is apparently from Bristol

Tyler Life, the anonymous Reddit user who has gone viral for telling the world he loves to have sex to the rhythm of Cbat by Hudson Mohawke is apparently British.

The bizarre sex confession story has blown up across TikTok where the song has been used in over 100,000 different videos accumulating tens of millions of views and has left people desperate to work out who exactly Tyler Life is.

Whilst numerous people on TikTok have claimed to be the real Tyler, his physical identity is still a mystery. Yesterday, The Tab spoke to the Instagram account that alleges to be Tyler Life. The account, which is referenced in his Reddit bio as being his official Instagram, told the The Tab about his new found fame and how he had sex to the rhythm of Cbat for two years. You can find out what they said here.

However, the world is still desperate to know where he is from and fans have started to piece together all the information we have. An increasing number of people are convinced Tyler Life is in fact British and have pinpointed him to being from Bristol. We decided to put the theory to the test. Having trawled through all his social media accounts and posts, here’s all the evidence to suggest Tyler Life is in fact British:

TylerLife has previously posted on a number of British subreddits

Hudson Mohawke Cbat Reddit British

via Reddit

When you deep dive into u/TylerLife’s Reddit account, you can trace back and see all the other places he’s previously posted. Although he posted his infamous sex playlist confession story in the “Today I Fucked Up” subreddit which is used globally, his previous posts suggest he could very well live in the UK.

Two years ago, Tyler Life posted in the subreddit r/CasualUK, “They biscuit” after someone else posted pictures of a plate of Jammy Dodgers and Custard Creams, biscuits that are not well known outside of the UK.

A year ago he posted in r/britishproblems in response to a very British comment which said: “Having a partner who went to a posh Montessori primary school so doesn’t understand references to the overhead projector, year 6 benches or singing ‘give me oil in my lamp'”. Tyler Life commented: “He’s got the whole world in his pants”, in reference to another popular British primary school hymn.

Hudson Mohawke Cbat Reddit British

via Reddit

Last November, he replied to a crude picture in a Bristol subreddit of two women appearing topless at a Bristol City football match.

He uses British English rather than American English

In his post “My girlfriend of two years told me the music that I play during sex is weird and a major turn off”, he describes Cbat as his “favourite song”, but noticeably he spelt it “favourite” rather than the American “favorite”.

There are other words as well. When his girlfriend noticed he was having sex to the rhythm in his head, he says in the post: “She recognised this and asked me to stop”, spelling the word “recognise” rather than the more American “recognize”.

And in his comment in the r/CasualUK subreddit, he describes the plate of food as biscuits rather than cookies.

Cbat is an unheard 11 year old song by a Scottish DJ

It doesn’t quite prove conclusively that Tyler is from the UK but it is worth noting they’ve chosen a largely unheard British song.

Hudson Mohawke is a Scottish DJ who released Cbat in 2011. Before this week, the song had less than a million streams on Spotify. It’s since become the number one song on the Global Viral Spotify chart and has over 3.5 million streams.

He follows 31 people on Instagram and a number of them are British girls

Hudson Mohawke Cbat Reddit British

Now there is no suggestion the accounts he follows are necessarily the famous ex-girlfriend who had to endure two years of the squeaky trap monstrosity that is Cbat but it’s still worth pointing out he follows a number of girls that match his description of his 20-year-old ex-girlfriend.

Tyler follows just 31 accounts on his Instagram account. Of those accounts, he follows girls from Hull, Leeds, Newcastle and even a Swansea Uni student.

Would anyone other than a Brit follow someone from Hull on Instagram?

The Tab is still investigating and will update the story with the latest news from Tyler Life as we have it.