Remi diss track about Jacques and Luca

Guys, apparently Remi is releasing a diss track about Jacques and Luca

I’d take this with a pinch of salt x

According to The Sun, former Love Island contestant Remi Lambert is releasing a diss track about his fellow Islanders Jacques O’Neill and Luca Bish. Earlier this month, Remi released a lengthy statement accusing the two of bullying him while they were all in the villa together. This came after an Instagram live went viral on social media of Luca and Jacques mocking Remi and other Islanders.

An insider told The Sun: “Remi’s had enough so he’s speaking out in the way he knows how – through music. The track is going to be pretty eye opening and he really doesn’t hold back on it. Jacques and Luca aren’t going to like it – but he’s determined to get things off his chest.”

Remi hasn’t confirmed whether or not this is true but he is a rapper and has released music prior to his time on Love Island. After the Instagram live saga, Jacques finally apologised in which he said he was sorry if his behaviour had “caused offence or been misinterpreted”. Luca has also privately reached out to Remi to talk things through since Remi issued a statement about bullying.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.