Inside Ekin-Su’s iconic birthday celebrations featuring Love Island’s cursed yellow bean bag

Oi oi! Mum and dad went to a club in Mayfair

Davide and Ekin-Su won Love Island over three weeks ago and we are all still very obsessed with them. It was Ekin-Su’s birthday recently and Davide surprised her with a romantic gesture to celebrate her 28th over the weekend. Davide arranged to have their London hotel suite decorated with balloons and photos of the couple. Yes, he might have out done Andrew on this front but that doesn’t mean Tasha and Andrew aren’t still fan favourites too.

A video Davide posted showed Ekin-Su opening the hotel room door and seeing her name in massive light-up letters. Davide revealed he told her he didn’t get her anything for her birthday so she would be shook when she opened the door to see a load of white balloons floating on the ceiling and photos of them together.

As Ekin-Su opens the door she says: “Oh my god, no you didn’t.” The video then follows her walking through the rooms to see a pile of presents from stores like Selfridges and Jo Malone.

Davide also gave Ekin-Su her own yellow bean bag as part of the surprise and also a nod to her famous choice of seat in the villa.

via @davidesancli on Instagram

She then posted a photo of herself sitting in the bean bag biting the cake Davide got her too. She captioned the photos: “I have the best boyfriend in the world. Came into the room completely oblivious that my man surprised me. I just can’t. He even made sure my yellow bean bag was here. Thank you so much @davidesancli”.

The couple then went out into the city’s Luxx Club in Mayfair for her birthday. Davide shared a video of Ekin-Su dancing in the club and captioned it “My ride or die”.

via @davidesancli on Instagram

Mum and dad are so in love, I’m obsessed x

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.