i'm a celebrity all-stars

Everything we know about the I’m A Celebrity All-Stars series so far

MiC’s Toff is set to make a return

2022 is truly a great year to be an I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here fan. Not only is the show returning to Australia but there’s also a new spin-off series in the works called I’m A Celebrity All-Stars.

The spin-off series was first rumoured earlier this year and will see former celebrities, who have all faced countless bush tucker trials, return to the jungle to do it all over again, um are they ok?

With over 20 series and hundreds of potential celebrities who could join the line-up its guaranteed to be a must watch. There’s also a few changes in the format which are set to shake things up.

via ITV

This is everything you need to know about the I’m A Celebrity All-Stars series:

What exactly is I’m A Celebrity All-Stars?

I’m A Celebrity All-Stars is a spin-off of the original ITV series and will feature celebrity contestants who have previously appeared on the show, either as winners, finalists or kicked out early on.

They will be returning to the jungle, except this time the filming will take place in South Africa, in an unknown location. They will take part in classic bush tucker trials as well as some new challenges, competing for food for themselves and their campmates.

via ITV

The biggest difference between this series and the original is that it will be filmed ahead of time and not shown live as the original is. It is also expected to be filmed over two weeks rather than the usual three weeks.

Who is hosting it?

Everyone will be very happy to hear Ant and Dec will be presenting the I’m A Celebrity All-Stars. Honestly, I can’t imagine it being anyone else.

Who is going to be in the line up?

So far, ITV has not confirmed who will be in the first ever All-Stars line up but a number of former campmates have been rumoured.

Series 17 winner Georgia Toffolo from Made in Chelsea is said to be returning alongside her fellow campmate Amir Khan.

via ITV

Myleene Klass, Gillian McKeith, Lady C, who all had memorable appearances on the show, are expected to return. Dean Gaffney, Paul Burrell and Shaun Ryder have also been rumoured to be joining the lineup.

When is I’m A Celebrity All-Stars coming out?

ITV is yet to confirm an air date for the new series, however, it is expected to air either at the beginning of next year or in November this year if the live series is hit by COVID restrictions, according to the Daily Mail.

Featured image credit via ITV