The summer special Made in Chelsea: Mallorca is coming this month and it sounds juicy!

The show will be on EVERY night, not just once a week

After Love Island it might have felt like summer was over, but it’s definitely not because now our favourite posh Londoners are here – Made in Chelsea is heading to Mallorca!

Channel 4 has said: “Just when you thought it was safe to take your summer holiday again, the SW3 gang are descending upon an exclusive area of Mallorca for a summer series like never before.” So yes, it’s ok to be an above average level of excited for the drama. Here’s everything you need to know ahead of the show.

Made in Chelsea: Mallorca on E4

via E4

The summer special sees Made in Chelsea hit the Spanish Island of Mallorca

The Chelsea socialites will be packing their cases and soaking up the sun in two glamorous villas for a spot of Balearic bliss. But as the series promises the usual cocktail of love, laughter and drama, will tensions rise when a mysterious ex-girlfriend re-appears, will relationships be put to the ultimate test and will any old wounds be re-opened?

Maeva and James announce their engagement, and old flame of Julius’ turns up, Reza and Ruby are in crisis talks and it looks like there could be a summer romance in store for Emily and Miles.

via Instagram @oliviabentleyk

Speaking to OK! Online, Digby said: “It’s a juicy one. I genuinely think that this summer series is probably going to be the best summer series we’ve ever done. There are a lot of unexpected things like – I obviously can’t say too much – but close friends unexpectedly falling out and you see different sides of people that you wouldn’t normally see. So yeah, it’s going to be a good one. Some new people come in; it’s a big one.”

The Made in Chelsea: Mallorca special sees our favourite cast members back, plus four new faces

Sunning it up in Mallorca from the cast are: Olivia Bentley, Miles Nazaire, Emily Blackwell, Maeva D’Ascanio, James Taylor, Ollie Locke-Locke, Gareth Locke-Locke, Julius Cowdrey, Digby Edgley, Tristan Phipps, Ruby Adler, Reza Amiri-Garroussi and Sam Prince.

The cast of summer special Made in Chelsea: Mallorca

via Instagram @oliviabentleyk

There will also be four new faces added to the show, including two Londoners and two people who are based in Mallorca. One is the mysterious ex of Julius, who he saw in the same night he dated Tabatha Willett – she’s called India. Other names joining the show are fashion student Issy, freelance model Willow and management agency worker, Malek.

It’s coming in a matter of days, and the schedule for the show is very different

Usually, Made in Chelsea hits our screens every Monday at 9pm. But, the summer special is taking a different schedule. It will kick off on Monday 22nd August at 9pm, but then is on every day that week at 9pm. It will run from Monday to Friday, with five episodes in total.