Trivia quiz to see how well you know the Islander cast of Love Island 2022

How well do you actually know the Islanders this year? Take this quiz to find out

Like, what’s Tasha’s middle name and what does Luca do for a job?

Love Island 2022 has come to an end, so by now you should really know the Islanders inside out. After all, we’ve been sitting down at 9pm to watch their lives unfold every single day of our silly little lives for eight entire weeks. At this point, I’ve seen Luca Bish more than my actual mates.

But how well do you actually know the Islanders this year, and remember the bits about themselves they’ve shared with us? Do you know their full names? Where are they all from? What do they all do for a living? And what is the correct spelling of Davide’s surname? Only true fans can get the nitty gritty facts correct like where they went to uni and what they studied – that means you’ve been paying serious attention.

So it’s time to find out the truth. In the quiz below there are 11 trivia questions, all about the Islander cast of Love Island 2022. Let’s see if you really know them at all. Good luck!

Take this quiz to see how well you know the Islander cast of Love Island 2022:

Love Island 2022 is available on catch up on the ITVHub. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.