mark wright love island

Mark Wright responds to Luca’s dig he’s punching with wife Michelle Keegan

Looollll

Former TOWIE cast member Mark Wright has responded to Luca Bish saying he was punching with his wife Michelle Keegan during last night’s Love Island episode.

During the episode Luca spoke to fellow Islanders Adam Collard and Paige Thorne about Mark and Michelle’s relationship.

Luca asked Adam: “Oi Adam, would you say Mark Wright’s really good looking?”

To which Adam replied saying he thought Mark was “pretty good looking”, however, Luca disagreed and said Mark was “not all that”. Savage.

via ITV

The conversation then moved onto Mark’s relationship with his wife of seven years Michelle Keegan. Luca said he thought Mark was “punching big time” with Michelle. The three then moved onto discuss who of their fellow Islanders were punching in their relationship.

One person who didn’t move on however, is Mark Wright who shared his thoughts on being called “not all that” on Twitter following the episode.

Late last night, Mark, who is currently in Australia, wrote: “8:30am in Sydney…. minding my own business (literally sleeping) Waking up like…. What did I do? #luca.”

Mark also shared a picture of himself looking rather surprised in bed, clearly just woken up, alongside the tweet.

A number of people replied saying they were shocked to hear what Luca had said about Mark and others praised Mark’s response to Luca’s comment on Love Island.

One person said: “Fully shook. He came for you with them bad veneers,” and another said: “My daughter and I gasped when he said you were punching..couldn’t believe he said it on live TV.”

So far Michelle Keegan hasn’t shared her thoughts on essentially being called the hotter one in her relationship.

Love Island 2022 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.