love island homes 2022

Take a look inside the boujie homes of this year’s Love Islanders

Gemma’s house is the dream

This summer, a luxury Majorcan villa has been home for the Love Island 2022 cast. With its massive fridge, dressing room and infinity pool over looking the Spanish countryside, it’s essentially the dream home. Now the show has finished, the Islanders will have to pack up their bags and say goodbye to their incredible villa. However, some of them will be returning to homes just as luxurious back in the UK.

Before appearing on the show a number of the Love Island 2022 cast have given glimpses into their homes on their Instagrams. They’ve posted pictures with their fancy kitchens as the focus of the images, or their bedrooms are backdrops for cheeky Instagram pictures.

Some of them live alone, and others live with their parents but they all have great looking places. These are the homes of the Love Island 2022 cast:

Gemma Owen

No one will be shocked to know that Gemma Owen clearly lives in the boujiest house out of all the Islanders this year. Her dad is worth £50million after-all.

Gemma lives in a north Wales home with her mum, dad, and three younger siblings. The house sits on 42 acres of land and is said to be worth £4million.

In 2019 Gemma’s house was seen on ITV as part of Through The Keyhole, where Keith Lemon showed the UK exactly what Gemma’s house is like.

via ITV

Look at that entrance, it’s like something out of Bridgerton.

via ITV

A lot of beige tones going on here.

via ITV

The house is full of tradition features like this staircase and the fireplace.

via ITV

A very sizeable family kitchen.

via ITV

Of course they have their own indoor pool.

via ITV

Oh, and a gym too.

Luca Bish

Luca lives with his family, which includes sister Claudia, in Brighton. And wow, their home looks pretty glamourous. It’s got a lot of grey, black and white tones in it and the kitchen includes a massive marble island.

via Instagram @lucabish

This is one fancy staircase.

via Instagram @lucabish

Luca get off the counter! Seriously look how nice the counter, art sculpture and gold tap are.

via Instagram @lucabish

His family are clearly big fans of the monochrome look as evident from these matching white and black armchairs.

via TikTok @claudiaworks

Just a bit obsessed with this island situation.

via TikTok @claudiaworks

Luca’s house definitely has a Molly-Mae feel to it.

Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu

Ekin-Su splits her time between Essex, and Turkey, where she films for the TV soap she’s part of. She hasn’t given a way a lot of detail about her homes, but from the few pictures she has shared it appears she has a very minimal decor style.

via Instagram @ekinsuofficial

This is the ideal Instagram set up.

via Instagram @ekinsuofficial

Who doesn’t love a bit of exposed brickwork?

Davide Sanclimenti

Davide is originally from Italy, but moved over to the UK a few years ago and set up his life in Manchester. It appears Davide lives in a luxury apartment with floor to ceiling glass windows looking over the city.

via Instagram @davidesancli

Is that a real plant Davide has in his flat?

via Instagram @davidesancli

This chair gives me major therapist office or James Bond villain vibes. I can’t decide which, but I love it anyway.

via Instagram @davidesancli

Now this is an incredible view.

Indiyah Polack

Indiyah currently lives in London and whilst her home isn’t usually the centre of attention on her Instagram, she shows it off as part of the background of her outfit pictures.

via Instagram @1ndiyah

A classic wardrobe with a very healthy looking plant.

via Instagram @1ndiyah

A monochrome kitchen with some incredible selfie taking light.

via Instagram @1ndiyah

Indiyah’s bedroom appears to be quite minimal in furniture but full of make up.

Dami Hope

Before appearing on Love Island Dami was living in Dublin in a flat with a very clean and minimal aesthetic.

via Instagram @damihope

The sofa and little table are a vibe. All the plugs and loose wires on the back wall are not.

via Instagram @damihope

This man has a serious shoe collection.

Paige Thorne

Paige Thorne lives at home with her family in Swansea and there is a lot of beige, white and fresh flowers throughout her home.

via Instagram @paigethornex

A lovely marble style floor features in Paige’s home.

via Instagram @paigethornex

The fresh flowers really add to the ambience of this going out picture.

via Instagram @paigethornex

Um, so Paige basically has her own dressing room at home and in the villa? Not jealous at all.

Danica Taylor

Danica currently lives at home with her family in Leicester. She doesn’t exactly post pictures of her home on her Instagram account but instead uses it as the backdrop for all her fit bikini and underwear shots.

via Instagram @_danicataylor

All the Love Island 2022 cast love a little bit of greenery in their homes.

via Instagram @_danicataylor

This is such a boujie kitchen Island.

via Instagram @_danicataylor

This living room is full of the classic influencer vibes – grey rug, mirrored furniture and a fit Islander in her underwear.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.