Inside Ekin-Su’s wild life: From past fame and huge acting pay checks to hotel living

This is Ekin-Su’s world, we’re all just living in it

Right now, I honestly feel as though I can’t remember my life before Ekin-Su was on Love Island. She was the queen of the villa and carried this entire season on her back.

So nobody should be ashamed to say they want to know everything there is to know about her. And let’s just say, Ekin-Su has lived a colourful and wild life, the rest of us could only dream of. She’s a soap star, has released music and still found enough time to travel the world. Here is a deep dive into the life of our Love Island 2022 queen, Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu.

Ekin-Su splits living across Turkey and the UK

Ekin-Su is originally from Turkey, and ahead of the villa was splitting her time across living in Turkey and Essex. She has a home in Essex, which she has shared a look inside of, on her Instagram page.

Inside the life of Love Island 2022 star Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu

via Instagram @ekinsuofficial

When she’s in Turkey, Ekin-Su often checks into Titanic Deluxe Bodrum, a luxury resort. The five star hotel is set on one of most beautiful bays of Bodrum. There are eight restaurants there, as well as a further five bars, a spa, and a water park. Almost all the rooms have balconies, and yes, Ekin-Su posts a lot each time she’s there.

via Instagram @ekinsuofficial

Her life as an actress

Ekin-Su’s career before Love Island was as an actress in Turkish soap land. A little bit iconic. Her main accolade is starring in a Turkish TV series called Kuzey Yildizi. In the show, it looks as though she’s a photographer from London.

I’m a little bit obsessed with this. Ekin-Su is reported to be making an estimated £16,000 per episode of the soap, which isn’t too shabby at all.

She’s also released music in the past

Ekin-Su, our queen, is a triple threat. In 2018, she released a Turkish pop banger and I demand everyone gets this on their Friday drinks playlists, right away. Ekin-Su’s big pop banger is a duet with Turkish singer and songwriter Seçil Gür, and the title of the song translates to Let It Be Again in English. It has over 700,000 views on YouTube, and the lyrics are ~poetic~.

Ekin-Su has loads of famous exes

Ekin-Su’s love life is just as colourful as she is, with a string of famous exes behind her. She’s dated a couple of UK reality TV stars in the past.  When Ekin-Su was rumoured to be a contestant on Love Island 2022, it was noted she had a few famous Instagram followers, including TOWIE star, James Lock. Now it’s been reported the pair shared a “passionate fling” before James got with former Islander, Megan Barton-Hanson.

According to The Sun, Ekin-Su and James Lock were together in October last year. A source said: “They met through friends and dated for a short time last year. It was a very passionate fling while it lasted but fizzled out. That was when James moved on to Megan.”

She apparently also dated Made in Chelsea star, JP. According to The Sun, the pair dated for a while last year. A source said: “They went on a few dates and got on really well. Josh has nothing but good things to say about Ekin-Su, but he’s a little bit embarrassed that she’s suddenly everywhere.” Yikes.

She was an influencer before Love Island

via Instagram @ekinsuofficial

Don’t think Ekin-Su is using Love Island to propel herself into a life of influencing, because she was already well ahead of the game there. Before heading into the villa, she was also working as an influencer and has done collabs with brands such as FashionNova. She’s got over a million followers now, but she had 350k before she was even announced as a cast member.

Ekin-Su spent thousands on surgery before she entered the Love Island villa

via Instagram @ekinsuofficial

Loads of old pictures of Ekin-Su have resurfaced since she’s been on Love Island 2022, and hers is by far one of the wildest transformations. Ekin-Su has always been very open about how much cosmetic surgery she had before the villa, detailing getting fillers, veneers and a boob job. She spent £1,200 on fillers before going on the show, as well as £4,000 on her teeth. The average price for the boob job she had done at the clinic she visited is a further £2,900.

She holidays all over the world

via Instagram @ekinsuofficial

As if living across Turkey and the UK wasn’t enough, Ekin-Su has also been on many enviable holidays in her life. Her Instagram shows her checking into New York, Los Angeles, London and all over Turkey.

Oh, and she has a degree!

Our girl isn’t done yet! Ekin-Su has a degree from The University of Central Lancashire (UCLAN). It’s believed she studied performing arts, and a video of one of her uni projects has resurfaced. As part of her degree, Ekin-Su created a reality TV show called “Lancashore” following the lives of students. From when the posts were uploaded, which were apparently in her first year, it looks as though she started at uni in 2012.

Love Island 2022 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.