More old pictures of Love Island’s Ekin-Su have resurfaced and she looks SO different now

She used to go by the name Susie?!

Ekin-Su has been the bombshell the Love Island 2022 villa has been crying out for. She gives no shits, and has come straight in and made her mark wherever she can. You have to hand it to her, it’s been an impressive display of chaos. Right after she entered the villa, a couple of old pictures and clips of her resurfaced. But now, even more photos of Ekin-Su years before her Love Island stint have cropped up, and her transformation is wild.

The pictures are from her university days, when she was a student at UCLAN. She went by the name “Susie Hayzel” and posted loads of pictures from her wild nights out. In some of the pictures she poses with friends and in others she looks as though she’s at beauty pageants.

She looks so different. But, Ekin-Su hasn’t shied away from the fact she’s had surgery and cosmetic work done in the past. She’s shared a full look into her cosmetic surgery journey, openly telling people her experiences getting work done have been “better than amazing”.

Ekin-Su said she spent thousands flying to Turkey and having a boob job and veneers. During the procedure on her teeth, she had 10 teeth done at the top of her mouth and 11 at the bottom. She later said she had a breast lift done in Istanbul, at Comfort Zone surgery.

In the resurfaced pictures, Ekin-Su is channeling her inner 00s girl with the trends we were all guilty of doing – like big, bold eyeliner and paper-thin eyebrows. Her lips appear less full and her hair is completely different.

A source from her uni days spoke to MailOnline about her Love Island transformation, and said: “Ekin-Su was definitely a character. Everybody knew who she was at university, and she made sure of that. We only ever knew her as Susie though and it was a surprise when she started going by the name Ekin-Su. She had a strong Essex accent at university, which has changed a lot since she pursued her acting dreams in Turkey.

“Ekin-Su always wanted to be famous, she studied performing arts and after uni competed in Miss World, Miss Ireland, and Miss Central London beauty pageants, so being on Love Island suits her.”

An icon, I fear.

Love Island 2022 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.