Ekin-Su has openly spoken about all the surgery she had done before fame

She flew to Turkey and spent thousands on procedures

Love Island 2022 bombshell and CBB housemate, Ekin-Su Cülcüloglu, has previously openly spoken about getting surgery done before appearing on the reality shows. She’s said she spent thousands on cosmetic procedures, about eight months before joining the latest cast in the 2022 villa.

On her Instagram story before she arrived in the villa, Ekin-Su posted about getting her teeth done and a boob job. She did a Q&A session with her followers, telling them they could “ask questions based on my surgery journey”. She then said she went flew to Turkey to get some of her work done.

Ekin-Su visited Dental Design in Antalya, Turkey, for veneers – which she said cost her around £4,000. During the procedure, she had 10 teeth done at the top of her mouth and 11 at the bottom. In an Instagram story highlight, she walks followers through everything she did – from arriving in Turkey, to picking the shade of her teeth. She said the service was “10/10” and she felt “no pain” just “some sensitivity”. “If you want to get your teeth done, go for it,” she said.

Love Island 2022 star Ekin-Su has shared her before and after cosmetic surgery journey

via Instagram @ekinsuofficial

She later said she had a breast lift done in Istanbul, at Comfort Zone surgery. In another Instagram highlight, called “surgery journey”, she answered some more questions about what she has had done. When asked if she was scared about getting the procedure, she said: “I am a little nervous can’t lie, however I know I’ll be in good hands and of course after care is so important. I’ll be staying in the villa for up to a week. The nurses look after you 24/7.”

via Instagram @ekinsuofficial

Love Island star Ekin-Su shared a look inside the villa she was staying in at the time, and then said she was in a fair bit of pain after the surgery, but made a very quick recovery. She described her experience as being “better than amazing”.

An old clip of Ekin-Su has already resurfaced, from about 10 years before she entered the Love Island villa. As part of her university degree, Ekin-Su created a reality TV show called “Lancashore” following the lives of students. From when the video was uploaded, which was apparently in her first year, it looks as though she started uni in 2012.

via YouTube

From older clips and pictures of her, it looks as though Ekin-Su may have had her lips done before the Love Island villa, too.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.