22-year-old model Remi is the next bombshell entering the Love Island 2022 villa

Twitter has found clips of him dancing and rapping and is already RIPPING him

We are about to be treated to not one, but two bombshells – as Remi and Jay have been teased as new boys entering the Love Island 2022 villa. They come as Afia became the first Islander this year to be dumped.

The drama is heating up, as the Islanders have now recoupled into their own choice of partners, and bombshells have been coming in all over the place to stir up the pot. Here’s everything you need to know about Remi, as he heads into the Love Island 2022 villa.

Profile of new Love Island 2022 bombshell Islander Remi Lambert

Remi is his Love Island 2022 promo shoot

New Love Island bombshell is 22-year-old Remi

Remi Lambert is 22 and a model from Manchester. He’s 6ft3, and says he needs a girl who is at least 5ft10 and a “10/10 for everything”. Yes, he admits he is very picky. Right now, Remi is signed to J’adore Models in Manchester and W Model Management, as well as international agency, LinkModels International.

Remi wants to find love like former Love Island finalists Molly-Mae and Tommy

via Instagram @remilambo

When asked why he wants to be on Love Island, Remi said: “I am single AF! When I saw Molly [Mae Hague] and Tommy [Fury] and saw how strong they are together, I thought, ‘I want a love like that’.”

He thinks he’s a good catch because he will “do random stuff like canoeing or a hot air balloon”. “I’m down for anything really,” he said. He called his dating history “prestige” and said he took a girl to Paris on a date once.

‘I’m going to bring the goofy vibe’

Remi has said he’s chilled and family oriented. “I feel like I’m going to bring the goofy vibe, the fun vibe that everyone needs and the chilled person that everyone can talk to if anything is wrong,” he said. He added he is “the guy who takes my family out on trips whenever they’re down.”

“I’m quite laid back but it’s happened before where I’ve been in a club and guys have tried to move to a girl and I’m like ‘If you want to chat to her, you can chat to her but I’m going to do my thing.’ I always win!”

via Instagram @remilambo

Girls who go out all the time give Remi the ick

When asked what gives him the ick, Remi said: “A girl who is always out. All day every day from Monday to Sunday on nights out.”

Remi has 13.7k Instagram followers

via Instagram @remilambo

At the time of writing, Remi has just under 14k Instagram followers, but that will obviously rise dramatically when he steps foot in the Love Island villa. His feed is mainly selfies, outfit pictures and snaps from his modelling. His captions are where the true art happens, though. Some personal highlights include “sexy for your girl”, “I’m the drip, the clothes are just there init” and “I look like someone’s dad”.

Twitter has found videos of Remi before Love Island, and yep, he’s being ripped

I’m just going to present all of this without context.

Love Island 2022 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.