This is where you recognise the cast of Everything I Know About Love from

The TV show of Dolly Alderton’s memoir is out today

The adaptation of Dolly Alderton’s memoir Everything I Know About Love is finally being released today on BBC iPlayer, and the seven part drama has a seriously impressive cast list.

Everything I Know About Love is a fictionalised retelling of Dolly Alderton’s memoir of the same name, and centres on four young women – Maggie, Birdy, Nell, and Amara, who move into their first London flat together after university. It’s set in the early 2010s and the main focus of the show is the friendship between the women, which is often tested by their romantic relationships and other changes in their lives.

The episodes are dropping weekly on BBC One every Tuesday, however if you can’t wait that long then all episodes are now available on iPlayer.

Before you get stuck into the series though, this is everything you need to know about the cast of Everything I Know About Love:

Maggie – Emma Appleton

via BBC

The main character of the show is Maggie, an aspiring writer, she’s played by Emma Appleton. Emma is in her early 30s and is most well known for her role as Princess Renfri in Netflix’s The Witcher.

Emma has been acting since 2016 and has also had roles in Channel 4’s Traitors, BBC’s Clique and she’s starring in the new mini-series Pistol.

She currently has nearly 100,000 followers on Instagram and is in a relationship with her partner called Alex.

Birdy – Bel Powley

via BBC

Birdy is Maggie’s childhood best friend, who gets a boyfriend soon after the girls move to London. She’s played by Bel Powley who some people may recognise from the iconic CBBC series M.I.High.

She’s done more than just kids TV shows though. Bel is probably most well known for her roles in the films The King of Staten Island and the Apple TV+ series The Morning Show. She’s also starred in episodes of Benidorm, The Bill and Informer.

Bel is currently engaged to actor Douglas Booth after meeting in 2016 on the set of Mary Shelley.

Nell – Marli Siu

via BBC

Nell is one of Maggie and Birdy’s best friends, she’s a teacher and has a long term boyfriend aka she appears to have her shit together. She’s played by Marli Siu.

Marli has been acting since 2015 and is perhaps best known for her role in the CBBC series Dixi and in Amazon Prime’s Alex Rider series.

She grew up in Hong Kong until she was four years old before moving to Scotland. Marli currently has over 10,000 followers on Instagram and she has a degree in Acting and English Literature from Edinburgh Napier University.

Amara – Aliyah Odoffin

via BBC

Amara is the final of the four girls living in the flat share and she works in the corporate world, she’s played by newcomer Aliyah Odoffin.

Everything I Know About Love is Aliyah’s first TV role and she only graduated from RADA last year.

So far she’s got less than 1,000 followers on Instagram and only a few posts which are mainly behind the scenes shots from the show.

Street – Connor Finch

via BBC

Street is Maggie’s love interest in the series, he’s a musician in his late twenties, and is played by Connor Finch.

Connor has previously starred in episodes of The Larkins and Professor T. He studied drama at Guildhall School of Music and Drama and graduated in 2020.

Right now Connor has just over 1,5000 followers on his Instagram.

Nathan – Ryan Brown

via BBC

Nathan is Street’s roommate and set up on a date with Birdy, he’s played by Ryan Brown.

Ryan hasn’t had any major roles, but he has starred in episodes of Home and Away and Orange Is The New Brown.

On Instagram Ryan has 1,500 followers and appears to be in a relationship with actress and model Natalie Spence, who is a model on the Great British Sewing Bee.

Neil – Jordan Peters

via BBC

The final cast member of Everything I Know About Love is Jordan Peters who plays Neil, the boyfriend of Nell.

Jordan is best well known for his role in the TV show Gangs of London and the movie Pirates. He’s also appeared in episodes of Call The Midwife and Flowers in The Attic.

Right now he has just over 1,700 followers on Instagram.