TikTok Rotoscope filter

Here’s how to do the new Rotoscope filter, TikTok’s coolest trend to date

Sorry but this filter screams Leeds Uni

TikTok creators have really outdone themselves this time with the new Rotoscope filter – it’s the coolest trend to date and people can’t get enough of it. The filter turns you into a cartoon silhouette and it’s fun, colourful and iconic so here’s how to make your own.

Turn yourself into a cartoon on TikTok with the Rotoscope filter

Okay so with this filter all you need to do is nod your head and vibe. Then next thing you know you’re a colourful cartoon and you look so bloody cool. A lot of people have been filming the trend with ‘Gypsy In My Mind’ by Never Dull and they’re getting many, many views.

The filter is pretty easy to use but a lot of people haven’t clocked it yet because it might not be available in your country. Luckily for us UK lot, we can be a colourful cartoon 24/7 if we want. Here’s how to use the TikTok Rotoscope filter:

1. Open TikTok

2. Type in “Rotoscope” on the discover tab

3. Go to film a video, point the camera at your head and nod

Yes, it is really that simple. Here are some of the best one’s on the app so far.

@emilyfayemiller💃🏽💃🏽♬ Never Dull Gypsy In My Mind – Never Dull

@lilyungguy just me? #fypシ ♬ Never Dull Gypsy In My Mind – Never Dull

@harryrosshughes Let’s see how many there are! #football #soccer #foryou #fyp ♬ Never Dull Gypsy In My Mind – Never Dull

@willheham New dance I guess? #fyp #zombaes ♬ Never Dull Gypsy In My Mind – Never Dull

@harryjowsey #duet with @emilyfayemiller ♬ Never Dull Gypsy In My Mind – Never Dull

@crankybiscuitNew hair cut got me feeling frisky♬ Never Dull Gypsy In My Mind – Never Dull