my money don't jiggle jiggle

This is where the ‘my money don’t jiggle jiggle’ TikTok audio actually comes from

Louis Theroux just wants to dribble dribble

By now you’ve almost definitely heard that auto-tuned TikTok audio of Louis Theroux rapping over a beat. “My money don’t jiggle jiggle, it folds,” Louis raps. “I’d like to see you wiggle wiggle, for sure. It makes me want to dribble dribble, you know…”

There are now loads of videos on TikTok of people dancing as the audio plays in the background.

@jaymichaelporter If you don’t love Louis then there’s something wrong #hollinsporterfamily #lifeofrosa ♬ My money dont jiggle jiggle – Duke & Jones

This dog’s even got in on the act with a video that’s received nearly 280k likes.

@jennnnnnnnnnns wiggle wiggle #fyp #wigglewiggle ♬ My money dont jiggle jiggle – Duke & Jones

The vocals are simultaneously cringey and iconic, but where does the original rap come from? Here’s everything we know.

The TikTok audio samples Louis Theroux in an episode of Chicken Shop Date

louis-theroux-chicken-shop-date-weird-weekends-bbc-amelia-dimoldenberg-my-money-don't-jiggle-jiggle

So the audio you’ve probably heard on TikTok is a remix by Duke & Jones of Louis Theroux rapping. The version they sample comes from an episode of Chicken Shop Date with Amelia Dimoldenberg, starring Louis Theroux himself.

@dukeandjones My money don’t jiggle jiggle, it folds 💯💰 #louistheroux #ameliadimoldenberg #chickenshopdate #autotune #remix #fyp ♬ My money dont jiggle jiggle – Duke & Jones

Louis Theroux first performed the rap on an episode of Weird  Weekends over 20 years ago

my money don't jiggle jiggle

In the Chicken Shop Date episode, Louis says that he originally performed the rap on an episode of Weird Weekends back in 2000.

According to the BBC, the episode involves Louis travelling to New Orleans in the USA, where he hopes to “become the first white, middle-class gangsta rapper.”

@chrliehll #fyp #louistheroux #chickenshopdate ♬ My money dont jiggle jiggle – Duke & Jones

You can actually watch the full episode on BBC iPlayer. Skip to 39:33 for the truly iconic bit.

Related articles recommended by this writer:

• Why is everyone on TikTok saying ‘you don’t have this emoji’ and how do I get it?

• Here’s everything we know about the brownie recipe that’s in every TikTok comment section

• Ok so what is the viral TikTok ‘my name is Chicky’ and why can I not escape it on the FYP?

• When is the best time to post on TikTok?