best-time-to-post-on-TikTok

When is the best time to post on TikTok?

Soon you’ll be as famous as Francis Bourgeois

If you’ve got aspirations of being the next Francis Bourgeois (and I think we all do) but are wondering why your TikToks are not doing as well as they should, look no further. You’re probably just sending your *classic* content out at the wrong time of day.  I mean, there is literally no other explanation for why people aren’t watching your TikToks. So, without further ado, here’s a handy guide to the best time to post on TikTok.

The best time to post on TikTok

Several studies have looked into when TikTok users are most active and most likely to engage with creators’ content.

The general consensus is that posting content between 6am-10am or 7pm-11pm is best for getting your content seen.

But the optimal times vary day to day. Here are the best times to post your TikToks for each day of the week.

• Monday – 6am, 10am, 10pm
  • Tuesday – 2am, 4am, 9am
  • Wednesday – 7am, 8am, 11pm
  • Thursday – 9am, 12pm, 7pm
  • Friday – 5am, 1pm, 3pm
  • Saturday – 11am, 7pm, 8pm
  • Sunday – 7am, 8am, 4pm

The best time to post on TikTok for engagement

Within the optimal times of the week, there are specific slots that will see your TikToks do well in terms of engagement. They are:

• 9am Tuesday
  • 12pm Thursday
  • 5am Friday

Go pro and use analytics to find the best time to post

TikTok offers data which will help you choose the best time to post but annoyingly you have to upgrade to a pro account to access this.

Doing this will allow you to time your content perfectly and give you further insights into your audience.

Featured Image (before edit): Unsplash