how-to-watch-someone's-Instagram-story-without-them-knowing-you've-seen-it

This is how to watch someone’s Instagram story without them knowing you’ve seen it

God tier snooping

The best part about posting a story on Instagram is knowing who’s viewed it. This is often accompanied by the sheer frustration when one of your so-called friends doesn’t DM you reminding you that you are indeed, the funniest person to ever walk the planet. But one of the worst parts of Instagram is when someone who you perhaps don’t like, knows you’ve seen their story. What if I told you, there was a way around this? This is how to watch someone’s Instagram story without them knowing you’ve seen it.

How to watch someone’s Instagram story without them knowing you’ve seen it

how-to-watch-someone's-instagram-story-without-them-knowing-you've-seen-it

Don’t let go!

The first method is simple. Find the story you want to view secretly and click on the one next to it. Pause the story by tapping on it and then slowly swipe to the story you want to view without releasing your finger. This will allow you to see the content without the person who made it knowing you’ve seen it. Sneaky!

But there are disadvantages with this method. You can only see the first story, can’t view videos and run the risk of accidentally swiping all the way, in doing so revealing yourself as having viewed the story. To avoid these problems you could download an app.

Using third-party apps like Story Reposter to view and download stories is foolproof as you won’t get counted in the view stats for the story. God tier snooping.