TikTok brownies recipe comment

Here’s everything we know about the brownie recipe that’s in every TikTok comment section

This is making me want brownies!!!

If you spend the majority of your spare time on TikTok then you’ll have noticed comment sections right now are swamped with the same recipe for chocolate brownies. It’s not really that clear why people are doing it, it’s just that they are and the recipe never changes. Here’s everything you need to know about the TikTok chocolate brownies recipe comment, but first the most important part of the trend:

Here’s how to make the chocolate brownies from the recipe in TikTok comments

Right so there’s no actual timing or order of ingredients but you’ll need everything below:

• Half a cup of butter

• Two eggs

• One cup of sugar

• One third cup of cocoa powder

• Two teaspoons of vanilla extract

• Half a cup of flour

The rest is up to you to decide, good luck. Now let’s get into why the reasons why we can’t escape this annoying trend.

People are just doing it to piss others off

So there’s no real backstory for this trend but it’s virtually impossible to avoid it. A lot of people have started responding to the trend by sharing the chocolate brownie recipe in TikTok comments and saying “Here’s the recipe for shut the fuck up” – how sweet.

It just seems to be a method for annoying people and it’s clearly working as some people have even gone to the extent of tweeting about it. One person wrote: “Whoever started this remove miner and brownies recipe comment trend on TikTok, I hope your charger never works and you always wet your long sleeves when you’re washing hands. I fucking hate you.”

Another person said: “Whatever TikTok brownie recipe joke bs is going on, it needs to stop. Most stale boring ass humour I have ever seen. God, even the sparkle emoji around the text was better than this bullshit.” So yeah, it’s safe to say this trend is really winding some people up.