Hey now, hey now, how well do you remember the Lizzie McGuire Movie?

This quiz is what dreams are made of

It’s been nearly 20 years since the Lizzie McGuire Movie was first released and honestly no other teen film will ever compare. It has gorgeous Italian scenery, a banger of a song that’s all over TikTok and enough Y2K fashion inspiration to last a lifetime. But just how well do you remember this early 2000s film? It’s time to find out with our Lizzie McGuire Movie quiz.

The Lizzie McGuire Movie was a spin-off film from the Disney Channel show of the same name. It saw Lizzie and her best friend Gordo graduate from junior high and join some of their classmates on a high school trip to Rome.

Instead of taking a tourist tour of the Colosseum and indulging in spaghetti, Lizzie meets a famous teen popstar called Paolo. Paolo encourages Lizzie to pretend to be his usual singing partner Isabella, who Lizzie looks mysteriously similar to, and perform in front of the world.

The film is incredibly chaotic, makes no sense and has plenty of plot holes and yet it holds a special place in many of our hearts. And so in order to see how much of a Lizzie fan you are, answer all 13 questions of our trivia quiz correctly.

Take our Lizzie McGuire Movie quiz to test your fan knowledge:

All images via Disney