Quiz: How well do you really remember A Cinderella Story?

Only Hilary Duff is getting full marks

A Cinderella Story has been around for nearly 20 years and in that time there has been many remakes, including one with Bridgerton’s Freddie Stroma. However none will ever be as good as the Hilary Duff version in 2004, aka one of the best films ever made.

The film tells the story of Sam who lives with her wicked stepmother and stepsisters, after her father passes away. She is made to work in the family diner, but all she wants to do is go to college, oh and meet her online pen pal, played by the gorgeous Chad Michael Murray. It’s funny, shows a self confidence journey and I hate to say it, but Shelby has some great outfits.

But how well do you really remember the classic movie? Would you be able to get full marks on a quiz about A Cinderella Story?

Well, we’ve created a trivia quiz to see how much of this iconic film has stuck in your brain. Can you remember who Carter ends up going out with after his spot advert? Or what about the school mascot? Is it a frog or a lizard?

Take our A Cinderella Story quiz to test your knowledge, and remember however many questions you get right, you still won’t be able to date Austin Ames. Sorry, I don’t make the rules.

A Cinderella Story is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.