julia fox uncut gems

Every single question you have about Julia Fox, answered

First things first – what is a muse?

There is arguably no woman in the world more famous right now than Julia Fox. In the last 30 days she’s gained nearly 250,000 Instagram followers, been interviewed on the Call Her Daddy podcast, walked the runway at the LaQuan fashion show and been profiled by The Cut. Why? Because she dated Ye (aka Kanye West) for a month.

Though a brief relationship with Kanye increased her Google searches by 100 per cent, Julia Fox has been part of the celebrity world long before Kanye gifted her a Birkin for her birthday. She starred in Uncut Gems, ate dinner with Madonna and was a certified New York city cool girl. However being with Kanye has undoubtedly increased her presence and now she’s all over your FYP talking about being a muse.

So what exactly is a muse? And who is her ex-husband? This is every question you have about Uncut Gems actress Julia Fox answered:

Who is Julia Fox?

Julia Fox is a 32-year-old actress and model and was born in Milan, but grew up in New York.

She’s starred in Adam Sandler’s Uncut Gems and as a model she appeared in shoots for Diesel, Coach, Vogue, Paper Magazine and The Face amongst others.

What’s her relationship status now?

Julia Fox is now currently single following her breakup with Kanye. On Valentine’s Day her reps confirmed the two had broken up following their short lived romance which began at the end of 2021.

The reps said: “Julia and Kanye remain good friends and collaborators but they are no longer together” in a statement to Page Six.

After a story was reported by The Daily Mail that Julia was crying over the relationship ending, Julia went onto clarify her feelings in an Instagram story post, where she said she “wasn’t in love” with Kanye.

via Instagram @juliafox

She wrote: “The media would love to paint a picture of me a sad lonely woman crying on a place by myself but it’s NOT TRUE.

“Why not see me for what I am which is a #1 hustler. I came up yall lol and not only that but Kanye and I are on good terms! I have love for him but I wasn’t in love with the man.

“Jesus Christ what do you think I am, 12 years old?!”

Who is Julia Fox’s ex-husband?

Before dating Kanye Julia Fox was married to Peter Artemiev. Peter is a private pilot and the couple married in Brooklyn in November 2018.

In 2020 there were rumours the couple had broken up when Julia deleted pictures of Peter from her Instagram. During May 2020 in an interview with GQ Julia was said to be in the process of a divorce with Peter.

“We’re friendly, but we’re not together. He’s still my friend. I’m sure he would like it to be more, but it’s not happening,” she told the magazine.

The two have a child together who was born on 17th January 2021. Julia has since spoken about their child and claimed Peter “intentionally” got her pregnant.

In an Instagram story she said: “He 1000 per cent intentionally got me pregnant, It’s a blessing. I’m happy about it. I would not change it.”

At the end of last year Julia accused Peter of being a “deadbeat” dad. On Instagram Julia posted: “I just don’t want my son f***ed up cuz he feels like his dad was absent or loved alcohol and partying more than him.

“… This man left me with a 5-month-old and a dog and a home and ALL THE BILLS. It’s wrong!!! It’s not fair!!!”

Peter denied the accusation in a statement to Page Six where he said: “I was saddened to learn of the utterly false statements made on social media by Julia Fox, my co-parent, who is clearly struggling.

“Out of respect for her privacy and to protect our child, I will not comment further.”

How many children does Julia Fox have?

Julia Fox currently has one child, a one-year-old son called Valentino, with her ex-husband Peter Artemiev.

She has recently spoken about wanting more children during an interview with The Cut. She said all she wanted to do with her life was to have babies and create content.

Julia clarified during the interview she did not specifically mean Kanye’s babies. Instead she said she had recently asked her ex-husband for his sperm so Valentino could have siblings.

She said: “I actually just asked my ex-husband if he would want to lend me his sperm to make a sibling for Valentino. He left me on read.”

What was Julia’s Role in Uncut Gems?

via Netflix

Uncut Gems is a 2019 Netflix movie starring Adam Sandler, Julia Fox, Lakeith Stanfield and Idina Menzel. The film was created by Josh and Benny Safdie who co-wrote the screenplay with Ronald Bronstein.

The story is of a Jewish-American New York jewellery designer called Howard, played by Adam Sandler. In order to pay off his debts Howard must retrieve an expensive gem he has purchased.

Julia Fox plays the role of Howard’s girlfriend and employee who also happens to be called Julia.

What is a muse?

If you’ve been on TikTok in the last week then you will be very familiar with a clip of Julia Fox saying she was Josh Safdie’s muse in Uncut Gems during the Call Her Daddy podcast.

But what exactly is a muse? According to the Cambridge Dictionary a muse is “a person, or an imaginary being or force that gives someone ideas and helps them to write, paint, or make music.”

Julia has previously mentioned how she had known the Safdie brothers when they first started creating the idea for Uncut Gems. During an interview with Interview Magazine Julia said Josh “always thought of me as a star” and he was the person who wanted to put her “on the map”.

Though she was not a big name at the time the brothers pushed for to be included in the film and after her screen test with Adam Sandler she was given the part. Julia also hinted her character had been written with her in mind, “He was talking to me about playing Julia for five years. I don’t want to say it was written for me but…maybe,” she told CR Fashion Book.

What is Julia Fox’s net worth?

Distractify has estimated Julia Fox’s net worth to be around $30million thanks to numerous high end and luxury projects she’s been involved in.

And now according to an industry expert Julia could be set to make millions following her breakup from Kanye.

A source told The Daily Mail Julia could now make $100,000 for attending an event and $50,000 for a paid social media post.

Featured image credit via Megan Cencula/Shutterstock