Everywhere you recognise the cast of Netflix’s new rom-com The Royal Treatment from

From Disney to Narnia, here’s where you’ve seen them before

Netflix has started 2022 in the seemingly best way possible – it has given us a new rom-com to indulge in as we hide away from the cold. The Royal Treatment follows New York hairdresser, Izzy. After a mix-up, she ends up landing a job working on the royal wedding between Prince Thomas and Lauren LaMott. When sparks fly between Izzy and the Prince will he choose his heart over his duty?

If you’ve recognised some familiar faces from The Royal Treatment, here’s where you might have seen the cast before.

Here’s where you know all the cast of new Netflix rom-com The Royal Treatment:

Izzy – Laura Marano

Laura Marano may be familiar to many from the hit Disney Channel series Austin and Ally. The show ran for four seasons and saw Laura play Ally alongside fellow Disney actor Ross Lynch. In 2015 she went to star in her own Disney Channel movie Bad Hair Day (2015) alongside Leigh-Allyn Baker.

Since leaving Disney, Laura has been releasing her own music and has since starred in Netflix’s The Perfect Date with Noah Centineo as well as Saving Zoe. In the adaptation of the book by Alyson Noel, we see her act alongside her sister and Switched at Birth star Vanessa Marano.

Prince Thomas – Mena Massoud

Mena Massoud was cast as Aladdin for the 2019 live-action remake, alongside Will Smith as the Genie. He has also confirmed that he will return to his role for the sequel, Aladdin 2. We also see him take up the character of Tarek Kassar in the Amazon original series Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan.

Lola – Grace Bentley-Tsibuah

Before The Royal Treatment Grace Bentley-Tsibuah only had two previous acting credits. She played Trina in the 2021 film Nude Tuesday and was an extra in the New Zealand TV series Creamerie.

Destiny – Chelsie Preston Crayford

Chelsie starred alongside our very own Lola in Nude Tuesday (2021) playing the role of  Julie. She has also acted in a number of New Zealand TV series including The Luminaries. Her credits also involve some TV movies including  The mystery of a Hanson cab (2012), Dripping in Chocolate (2012) and Bliss (2011).

Walter – Cameron Rhodes

Some of his most known roles include Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001) where he played Farmer Magot. Rhodes also voiced Gryphon in ‘The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe (2005).

Lauren LaMott – Phoenix Connolly

Phoenix Connolly has two previous film credits Evil Dead (2013) and Daffodils (2019). She also features as the character Rosie in the Netflix documentary series Roman Empire (2018).

Madame Fabre – Sonia Gray

Sonia is both an actress and presenter having presented the Lotto for 17 years. She has also appeared in a number of films including Love Birds (2011), Jack of All Trades (200), Xena: Warrior Princess (1995).

Valentina – Amanda Billing

Amanda Billing is most known for the New Zealand Soap Opera Shortland Street. For 17 years Billing played the role of Dr Sarah Potts. She also played Principal Hastings in Power Rangers Ninja Steel.

Nonna – Elizabeth Hawthorne

Elizabeth Hawthorne can be seen in the 2005 film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe where she played Mrs Macready. She also appears in the supernatural comedy The Frighteners (1996).

The Royal Treatment is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.