Quiz: Design your dream uni room and we’ll tell you what your type is

Fairy lights equals fuckboys

One of the most exciting things about going off to university is the prospect of decorating your room. Freshers’ Week isn’t just non-stop partying and making friends, but it’s also countless trips to Primark and H&M Home, bulk buying plants, and covering every blank wall in fairy lights.

Even the shittiest of spaces can be made to look beautiful if you put your mind to it. Of course, not everyone cares about creating a nice living space, as for some, uni rooms are merely a place to catch some sleep in between classes and the club. We all have that friend whose room consists of a bed, a desk, a dirty pile of clothes on the floor, and maybe one poster hanging on the wall to add a bit of personality. In reality, it just reminds us that not everyone can have taste.

On the topic of taste, it’s a well known fact that most of us have shit taste in men too. No matter how much we try to deny it, we’ve all fallen for a wrong’un once or twice before, leaving us heartbroken and embarrassed to say the least.

But have you ever wondered if what your uni room looks like can actually predict what your type is? No, of course not. But you should. Someone’s room is a physical display of their personality and mind, which in turn tells us a lot about that person. Therefore, it seems only natural that how you choose to decorate your uni room will also give insight into the type of boys you go for.

We’ve come up with a highly scientific quiz that will tell you exactly what your type is, based on how you choose to decorate your dream uni room. Honestly, it just makes sense.