Hype House Netflix cast

Meet the TikTok famous cast of Netflix’s new reality show Hype House

They have over 120 million followers collectively

Hype House recently dropped on Netflix and it’s truly wild which is expected considering the cast is a group of LA-based TikTokers and content creators all living in one massive mansion. There are currently nine members in the Hype House and they each post a variety of content. The group was originally founded in 2019 by Chase Hudson and Thomas Petrou and since then it’s had some pretty big names in it including the D’Amelio sisters and Addison Rae. But here’s a rundown of the current Hype House cast from Netflix:

Chase Hudson

via @lilhuddy on Instagram

We all know him as Lil Huddy, but in 2019 Chase founded the Hype House. Since then he has insanely grown on TikTok and now has over 32 million followers and almost two million likes on his videos. However this season there have been rumours saying Chase is in the process of leaving the Hype House as he’s moved out and is starting to get hardcore into making music.

Nikita Dragun

Nikita is a makeup artist who gained popularity after posting makeup challenges to YouTube. But since then she started to post on TikTok and has amassed over 14 million followers. On top of this she has over nine million followers on Instagram where she posts a lot of modelling pictures.

Nikita came out as a transgender woman when she was a teenager. In her YouTube videos she speaks openly about her transition. In 2015, she posted a video titled “I am Transgender”, you can watch it here.

Thomas Petrou

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWltBZAvTXl/

Thomas founded the Hype House in 2019 alongside Chase. He was also briefly in Team 10 before getting fired. But now he makes content with other Hype House followers on his TikTok which has eight million followers and nearly half a billion likes.

Larray

via @larray on Instagram

Larray is a 23-year-old YouTuber with over eight million subscribers. He posts a range of videos from gaming to music. On his TikTok account he has gained over 25 million followers. He started his social media career on Vine but moved to YouTube when the app shut down.

He was in a relationship with another YouTuber called Brady Potter who he dated for just over two years but things ended back in September 2021. According to comments posted by Larray online, the split was on good terms.

Sienna Mae Gomez

via @siennamaegomez on Instagram

Sienna is the youngest Hype House member at the age of 17-years-old. She posts a lot of body-positive content and gained 2.1 million of her followers from her “Girls Like to Eat” TikTok series.

Alex Warren

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXhP7vtv-20/

21-year-old Alex is a comedy YouTuber where he posts a lot of vlogs, skateboarding, skits and stunt videos. He’s also in a relationship with Kouvr who is also in the Hype House – couple goals.

Jack Wright

Jack is a 18-year-old dancer and entertainer with near nine million followers on TikTok. He’s also an original member of the Hype House, and used to date Sienna Mae Gomez but they pair broke up last year.

Kouvr Annon

Kouvr joined the Hype House in 2019 alongside the D’Amelio sisters and Addison Rae. But a year prior to this she began her relationship with Alex Warren which she is best recognised for, to be honest even though she has over 13 million followers on TikTok.

Vinnie Hacker

via @vinniehacker on Instagram

Vinnie rose to fame by posting lip-sync content on his TikTok which has amassed 12 million followers. Plus over on Instagram he shares moody selfies and flaunts all his chest tattoos.

He’s actually known as the Hype House’s resident thirst trap thanks to his shirtless lip-syncing videos.

Hype House is available to watch on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.