Meet the cast of Netflix’s Selling Sunset spinoff Selling The OC

Brittany Snow’s husband is a cast member

Selling Sunset season four ended with Jason announcing he was expanding The Oppenheim Group and creating an office in Orange County. Before the drama with Christine kicked off Jason introduced the new team members from the Orange County office to the Selling Sunset cast. They’re fit, funny and most certainly going to be the main cast of Selling The OC. And at the end of the season five reunion the trailer for the new series aired and wow, it looks good.

Late last year Netflix announced they would be launching a Selling Sunset spin-off featuring Jason and the new staff in his Newport office. Even though there’s still not a date for the new spin-off I can hardly contain my excitement for more Selling Sunset. So this is everything you need to know about the cast members of Selling The OC:

Brandi Marshall

via Instagram @brandimarshall

Brandi Marshall appears to be the first of many Selling The OC cast members after featuring in the last episode of Selling Sunset season four.

Brandi used to work in PR but has now transitioned to real estate. According to the Oppenheim Group website she is a “sharp negotiator” and “great communicator”.

She currently has just over 3,000 followers on Instagram where she regularly shares reels of the boujee houses she is listing.

Brandi is married to ex basketball player Sean Marshall and they have children together.

Austin Victoria

via Instagram @austin_victoria

Austin is another agent joining the Selling Sunset spin off. He’s been working in real estate since October 2019 and joined the Oppenheim Group in July last year.

However not only is Austin a realtor but he’s also a model and actor according to his LinkedIn and is currently signed to Wilhelmina.

Austin is married to designer Lisa Victoria and they have two twin daughters who are two years old and called Lila and Hazel.

Austin has 26,000 followers on Instagram and regularly shares half naked thirst trap pictures, if you’re into that kinda thing.

Alexandra Hall

via Instagram @alexhall_o.c

Alexandra began her career in interior design before moving over to real estate. According to the Oppenheim Group website she is one of the best real estate agents in Orange County and has been working in the industry since 2013.

Her Instagram is pretty small at the moment with just over 2,000 followers however she only began posting in October last year.

Alexandra regularly shares images of properties she has sold which are usually worth millions.

Alexandra Jarvis

via Instagram @thealexandrajarvis

Alexandra Jarvis is originally from Alabama but now lives in Newport Beach. She has a degree in Spanish and international business and after university she went onto law school and is now a qualified lawyer.

During her first year in real estate she closed nearly $40million in sales. Alexandra is currently engaged to Sergio Ducoulombier.

On Instagram she has nearly 4,000 followers and appears to be good mates with Selling Sunset’s Chelsea Lazkani.

Alexandra Rose

via Instagram @alexandraroseoc

How many Alexandras can be in one cast? Alexandra Rose is originally from Orange County but her family moved to Dallas when she was 10 years old. She returned to California when she was 18 and has a degree in finance and economics.

According to the Oppenheim Group website she has a background in sales and client service. She recently just sold a $19.5million home in Newport Beach.

Alexandra appears to be single and has just over 6,000 followers on Instagram.

Gio Helou

via Instagram @giovannehelou

With Selling The OC Netflix is providing a lot more male cast members than Selling Sunset. Next up is Gio Helou who was one of the first agents at the Oppenheim Group Newport office.

Before working in real estate Gio worked in residential development and as a documentary producer. Gio is married to his wife Tiffany who he married in 2020.

On Instagram Gio has nearly 3,000 followers and mainly posts pictures with Tiffany and his outfits.

Kayla Cardona

via Instagram @mskaylacardona

Kayla is originally from Orange County and is 33 years old. She has a teenage son and honestly Kayla does not look old enough.

She began her career in real estate by working with the highest rated team on Zillow and soon became a one per cent agent.

Kayla has over 18,000 followers on Instagram and shares pictures from her listings, photos with her son and with the other agents at the Oppenheim Group.

Lauren Brito

via Instagram @thelaurenbrito

Lauren grew up in Southern California and before getting into real estate she worked in her family business.

She is currently engaged to her fiancé Andrew T.Shortt and the couple have a golden retriever together called Gunner.

On Instagram she has just over 3,000 followers.

Polly Brindle

via Instagram @pollybrindle

Polly Brindle grew up in the north of England and moved to Los Angeles in 2011.

She worked as a model for over two decades after being scouted at the age of 15. Polly has worked with brands such as Lancôme and Dior.

On Instagram she has nearly 4,000 followers where she regularly posts pictures of her dog Moose.

Sean Palmieri

via Instagram @sean.palmieri

Sean is originally from Florida and has a degree in advertising from the University of Florida.

He began his real estate career in Miami and before joining the Oppenheim Group, he was the marketing director for a luxury real estate team in San Diego.

On Instagram he has nearly 4,000 followers and appears to be dating his fellow realtor Alex Hall.

Tyler Stanaland

via Instagram @tylerstanaland

Tyler grew up in California and comes from a family with their own real estate business. He got his real estate licence when he was just 18 years old however he pursued a career in surfing for a number of years.

Tyler is married to Brittany Snow from Pitch Perfect and they have a dog together.

He currently has over 67,000 followers on Instagram and is blue tick official.

Season five of Selling Sunset is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.