Heights of the cast of Selling Sunset

Right, just how tall are the Selling Sunset cast really?

I refuse to believe Romain is 5″9

The heights of the Selling Sunset cast have been a big topic of discussion ever since the show debuted on Netflix. Everyone has been wanting to know how tall Jason and Brett really are as they seem so much shorter than the girls. But the girls are always wearing heels so how the hell are we supposed to know their true heights?

We’ve done some digging and these are the heights of the Selling Sunset cast:

Brett and Jason

Height: 5″3

Aside from wondering whether Davina ever sold the $75million house, the question on everyone’s mind when watching Selling Sunset is “how tall are Jason and Brett?”. And now we finally have our answer thanks to Christine who revealed in an interview with Grazia the boys are five foot three.

Mary

Height: 5″5

Mary always looks so tiny in comparison to Romain and the reason for that is she is only five foot five inches tall.

Chrishell

Height: 5″5

Chrishell is officially taller than her ex-boyfriend Jason at five foot five inches. Sorry but I don’t think I’ll ever get over calling Jason Chrishell’s ex-boyfriend.

Amanza

Height: 5″6

via Instagram @amanzasmith

Amanza joined the cast in season two and there has been a lot of debate online about her height. Some sites suggest she is 5 foot 6 whereas others think she’s taller.

Emma

Height: 5″6

Emma Hernan is reported to be between 5″6 and 5″10, however it’s impossible to fully know because of how high her heels are.

Maya

Height: 5″7

Maya is one of the taller realtors standing at five foot seven inches.

Heather

Height: 5″7

Heather’s impressive ponytails always manage to make her look even taller but in reality she stands at five foot seven inches.

Bre

Height: 5″7

Bre used to be a model, so finding out her height is pretty easy. She’s 5″7, in case you’re wondering.

Chelsea

Height: 5″8

Christine’s new BFF and newest agent at The Oppenheim Group Chelsea Lazkani is reported to be 5 foot eight inches.

Christine

Height: 5″9

You just know from looking at Christine she has tall girl energy. In an interview with Grazia Christine revealed she is 5 foot 9, making her the tallest of the girls in Selling Sunset.

Romain

Height: 5″9

And the prize for the tallest Selling Sunset cast member goes to Romain. Despite being less than six foot, he still manages to look like a giant compared to the rest of the cast.

For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.